PACT|TWENTY EIGHT

♎️

"LIBRA; ONLY ONES WHO CAN INSULT YOU AND STILL SOUND NICE!"

"our dad is here?" mackenzie stared at them, in shock and didn't know what to do. luckily, hayden did.

he went up to them and went on his knees, to match their height. "yes, he is." hayden told him, holding their hands. "do you wanna know more?" the twins nodded. hayden got up, and led them to the living room. mackenzie immediately broke down, sliding onto the floor once the kids were out of view.

"so allison's daddy is our dad too?" ivana asked, pouting a bit.

"yes." hayden answered honestly, "but don't tell her ok? her dad is supposed to tell her."

"but you're our daddy! he's not our daddy!" jordan fussed.

"yes, i am ok. but biologically, he's your dad too." hayden tried to explain again. "it doesn't mean i'm not your dad."

"mommy?" jordan called out.

mackenzie fixes herself up, and went over to them, and sat down. "daddy's right ok? it doesn't mean he's not your daddy. they both are." mackenzie said, "it's getting late ok? let's get to bed."

the twins went up the stairs and looked for their pajamas as they waited for kenzie and hayden to come up for their night time story. "i'm not taking that job."

mackenzie turned, and pulled him in, kissing him hard. "no." she pulled back, "you're going."

"we can't l-"

"just you." mackenzie sighed, as hayden looked at her confused, "how long is it?"

"6 months at least."

"fine. the kids have summer three of those months anyway. just take it. it'll be good." mackenzie finally convinced him to take the job. but then she looked down at the diamond on her finger. hayden feared the worst. mackenzie slowly took it off, a tear falling from her eye. "but we can't have the wedding."

"kenzie no-"

"we're not breaking up hayden. just, it's not the right time." kenzie put the ring on the fireplace, hidden in a book.

"mommy! daddy!" ivana called.

"coming!" mackenzie said, wiping her tear and ran upstairs. hayden sighed, wiping the tear that fell from his eye.

"daddy? you coming!" jordan yelled.

hayden put on a smile, and ran up. picking up jordan playfully, "let's go!"

"we have to talk about the kids meeting johnny. as their biological dad this time." kenzie said, taking out her earrings as hayden showered.

"how?" hayden asked.

mackenzie sighed, placing her earrings in its case, "i don't know." mackenzie thought for a bit, "i love you."

"i love you too." she opened the shower door, steam came out as hayden stared at her. her eyes flickered from his lips to his eyes. he extended his arm and brought her in, fully clothed. they kissed, full of passion and love. they, well you know..

"wait, they know?" emily questioned, as kenzie stood in front of her and johnny.

"yeah, but-"

"but what?" johnny was intrigued, scared, and excited.

"i dont what them meeting you yet. as their biological dad." kenzie confessed.

"what? why? i'm their dad." johnny blurted out, immediately, taking kenzie back a bit.

"no, hayden is their dad johnny." now that angered johnny 10x more, "i'm sorry. they know but it's not time." kenzie left, then headed to the cvs, grabbing a test. not that test.

she went back home, where annie and hayden were laughing and hayden was making lunch. "so? how'd it go?" hayden asked.

"good, i think." kenzie placed down her purse and took off her shoes. "how you feeling? how did leo take the news?"

annie sighed, "he yelled, screamed, threw a vase-"

"omg!"

"he didn't hit me, but can i stay with y'all for a little?" annie asked.

"of course. you can take the guest bedroom in the basement. anything you need." hayden offered.

"i'm afraid he's gonna divorce me if the baby isn't his." annie cried, as mackenzie hugged her.

"he won't. if he truly loves you, he won't leave you." kenzie said, looking towards hayden.

"i'm gonna go on a little shopping spree. can i take the twins?" annie asked, "it'll be nice to spoil them."

"ok." kenzie agreed, "only if you don't give them too much."

annie left with the twins, leaving mackenzie and hayden. "2 weeks left until i leave." hayden said, pulling kenzie in. they've been doing it as much as possible.

(this bout to get a bit, unholy) he pulled down her underwear, lifting her up onto their marble counter. she unbuckled his pants and pulled them down, letting it fall to his ankles.

"woah-" annie said, bathing in on accident. "forgot my keys." annie said, covering her face. mackenzie giggled, grabbing the keys from the counter and throwing it to annie. "thanks. bye." annie fled, locking the door on the way out.