Shigaraki x Reader (Death Do Us Part)

He never thought it would happen, not to you, not to such a kind soul. Tomura Shigaraki always hated "The Good", but you... you were... different. You didn't lecture him, you didn't turn from him, and you never found him disgusting. Instead you gave him everything and more.

Tomura Shigaraki had never experienced true kindness until you, and now...

Well now you're gone.

He had goals before you, motivation to end All Might, he never thought a simple girl would change all that. That his main goal would switch in an instant. Never did he think he would want to keep someone... safe.

Every time you looked at him it was pure bliss, pure love, pure joy, and at a time like this he remembered the very first time he had experienced this unfamiliar feeling... this thing people called love.

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

You were both left alone at the hideout, both you sitting on the couch "Tomura, look at me, please?" Shigaraki had reluctantly taken off father for you, only instead of looking directly at you, he had turned away from you.

"Stop being so selfish, you've seen my face plenty of times, wait! I don't wear a hand on my face... so all the time you see it! So why can't i see yours? I want to see the face of the guy i've fallen for, Tomura?"

There it was, the words that crashed down on him. His face rotated, his eyes wide, shaking... Did he really just hear all that correct? Not realizing it, Shigaraki was now facing towards you, his face in clear view for you to appreciate.

A flick on the head woke him from his daze, rubbing his forehead looking at you irritatingly, even though he was now irritated he saw the exact opposite in your eyes... You were giggling at him with so much warmth.

"Tomura! You think a few scars and "wrinkles" will petrify me? Jeez, my legs have stretch marks on them yet here i am wearing shorts, there's no need to be so self conscious, especially around me.-" You bonked your head to his, resting your forehead on his tattered one. "These features just add to the list of things i love about you."

Your soft tender hands caressed his cheeks, a finger tracing the small scar on his mouth before pulling yourself to him. Shigaraki was frozen, what was this? This feeling?

He had pulled his face back, but your hands stopped him from going further, sitting up on your knees you kissed the small scar located on his cracked lips.

The hideout was quiet, the two of you sat there in silence, enjoying the peaceful moment. Both your foreheads connected to one another, noses barely touching. Shigaraki had lifted his hands to yours, his pinkies extending outward in order not to harm you.

"Can you... do that again?" Shigaraki's voice was scratchy, but you knew it was from being so new to this.

You leaned in tilting your head ever so slightly your lips lingering next to his before you pushed your lips to his. Shigaraki could feel his heartbeat increase, and at that moment he knew... his main focus before anything, was to keep you safe and out of anyone elses reach.

It wasn't long before you pulled back to rest your forehead on his again.

"Tomura, I know you said something about wanting me to know your real name, but this was already such a big jump for you, so it can wait. I don't mind, i know we will have plenty of time for that later on down the road."

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

Twice was splitting in the corner despite his mask being on, this was his fault... he was the one who lead overhaul to you all... and now here you lay in Shigaraki's arms, lifeless. The leagues warm center, gone.

Overhaul had sensed your warmth and for whatever reason was drawn to you and your potential. He had asked if you would join him instead of following such a vial looking group, but you had refused. Not taking kindly to your refusal Overhaul had gone to strike you only to be interrupted by Magne. It all happened so fast, Magne's upper half was obliterated while almost at the same time Mr. Compress's arm was destroyed. Shigaraki had acted swiftly aiming his hands towards Overhaul, but he wasn't quick enough to get to you. In the same act one of the Eight Precepts of Death aimed a gun in your direction... Everything was silent for Shigaraki except for your body hitting the cruel floor.

Overhaul saw the action take place, and he was as cold as he had seemed... "Shame" is all he said before disappearing with the rest of his group.

Shigaraki's knees gave in. He felt so heavy, it was as if though his body was filled with rocks and... loss.

Delicately, Shigaraki scooped you up with his hands in firsts in order so he wouldn't touch you with his fingers.

"...____... Don't... Don't you dare leave me. Don't you dare leave me with these idiots... It can't be game over for you, no you'll restart, right?"

He pressed you to his lean chest, father descending from his face, plummeting into the pool of blood on the ground.

Concealing his face with your hair, Shigaraki could smell the scent of your shampoo as his tears damped your hair... it had kicked in... this would be the very last time too.... Your time was closing in, you couldn't feel anything, couldn't move, couldn't open your eyes in the slightest, but you could still hear... You could hear his anguish sobs. All you wanted to do was tell him not to worry, that it would be okay, but you couldn't.

Shigarkai breathed in your scent one last time before pressing his chapped lips to your ear, "Te-Tenko... Tenko Shimura, is my real name... don't let this be game over..."

A razor-thin smile, grazed your lips before your heart finally gave in...

That day, the league was reminded that they're only human, and in a blink of an eye anything could happen.