Twice As A Father

✿ When you told him your eggo was preggo... well... it went like this...

✿ "I'm going to be a dad! I can't wait! EW! Gross! No Way! I'm going to teach them so much! I can't wait to have Toga stab it."

✿ Most would be concerned, but not you. You knew how Twice was and the reasoning behind it, so you could tell who the real Twice was and when he was speaking. Hearing his banter only caused you to laugh aloud. "You are so cute when you laugh, ____! Why are you laughing woman?"

✿ Twice KNEW how to care for you as you were pregnant, but it was rather stressful at times when he would argue with himself, but he managed. "Jin, could you make me some soup please?" He would just look up at you as he rested his head on your tummy. "Sure thing love! No way make it yourself. Shut up! Shut up!"

✿ Yeah it was going to be a long pregnancy, but oh well. 

 ✿ Twice is there for you as best he can be, he loves you just as much as he loves the league so sometimes it's a bit rough for him to pick and choose. Alas he always chooses you, because when he starts to split all it takes is for you to place your hands on either side of his face. Which is why he almost never wears his mask when around you.

✿ Being so thankful of you, Twice will always bring you home flowers he either bought or picked from someone's garden. He never thought someone would love him for who he is, faults and all, but NEVER in a million years did he think someone would allow him to impregnate them with his child.

✿ Whenever you have morning sickness Twice is there sitting on the floor next to you holding your hair and patting your back. The first time he heard you puking he had no clue what was going on which caused him to break down the bathroom door. "Babe! What's wrong! I'll kill whoever made you sick!

✿ When he saw your form hunched over the toilet he was so scared, he didn't know what to do. Should he call for help? Were you dying? Should he pick you up and tell you it's going to be okay? Every time a question went through his head he was gradually getting closer to you before falling to his knees. "He-hey... Are you okay." Placing his hand on your shoulder you held his hand with one of yours. "I'm fine, Jin. It's just part of the pregnancy."

✿ The minute Twice hears you sigh he is there standing next to you in a jiffy rubbing your shoulders "Are you okay hun? Of course she isn't! What can i do to help?" Massaging your shoulders Twice places his head against yours waiting for a reply... "Am i the one causing you stress?" He was serious, closing his eyes he holds back the tears that knock on his eyes. "Jin... It's not you at all... I was just eating my chips and i dropped the bag... I'm so big that i can't reach them..." Twice jumps to the floor grabbing your bag of chips, "Fear not young lady I have the chips!" Twice motions for you to sit down, plopping down with you he feeds you the remaining chips.

✿ It was finally time for the babies to be born, yup, babies. He ended up having two girls. "One looks like me! This one looks like you! They're so stunning! Ew." Twice had one girl in each his arms. Spinning around the room he was so relieved that they were okay.

✿ Having two girls isn't really easy for the pair of you, so by some miracle you had convinced Jin to make a clone of himself. Which made things much easier for the two of you. At first he was scared that the same event might happen to him... again, but seeing his girls so entertained with there being two of him actually made him no longer fear using his quirk on himself.

✿ Play time is so much fun for Twice. His girls always clap when he clones himself in front of them. "Oh well watch this girls!" Cloning himself again, there were now three of him. Using his clones he made a tower out of himself and his girls used him as their personal playground.

✿ Down the road Twice found out that he was going to have another child, holding his girls he smiles saying "Alright! Hopefully it's a boy this time! How dare you! Girls only! Look how precious!"

✿ Now his girls are 5 and his son is 1. He is the greatest father as he stomps around the house his girls cling to his legs as his son clings to his head. "RAWR! Here we come mommy!" Twice shouts as him and his children make their way to you. Falling down on the bed with you, your girls tackle you, at the same time Twice is placing his son on your head.

✿ On nice days Twice will take his children to the park where he can be at ease with himself and play with the entire family. Around the age of 3, Twice's son asked if his father could clone himself to play catch, and by that i mean when his son has him clone himself so they can toss him in the air and catch him. Not only does his son enjoy that but Twice had found playing monkey in the middle with his daughters is a blast. His son being the object being thrown.

✿ Twice will clone himself so he can play monkey in the middle with his children. His daughters will be in the middle and him and his clone will be on opposite sides throwing his son in the air as his daughters attempt to catch their little brother.

✿ You don't necessarily approve, but you know they're safe under Twice's watch.