Tamaki x Reader (Jealousy)

"Jealous sex with Tamaki would be so sexy..but he's pure😢 What do you think?"

✿ I think jealous sex with Tamaki would be complicated, like he's the kind to definitely get jealous since he's a bit insecure.

✿ The second he see's you chatting with Mirio he gets jealous, he's not strong like him... his muscles aren't as big... a-and he doesn't have the confidence like Mirio.

✿ Every time Tamaki is about to tell you how he feels he always ends up running away.

✿ You'll be the first to notice his weird behavior... it's weirder than normal... as you ask him what's wrong, Tamaki just looks at you and then looks at Mirio. Lowering his head he tries to imagine a happy place but he can't. He just sees you leaving him for his best friend...

✿ Eventually when you two are alone studying, Tamaki attempts to kiss you hard... as you stand to get a glass of water, before you can exit his room... Tamaki twirls you around and pushes his lips to yours. It's a sloppy kiss and he accidentally stumbles in the process... which results in him pinning you on the bed. He's jealous and it's starting to boil deep down.. but the second he hears you moan he pulls away with a blush on his face...

✿ Pulling him back down to you, you beg him to use your body. "You need to relieve some stress, Love. Please take it out on me. I don't know what's going on but I'm okay with you using me. I know you care."

✿ It takes him a while, but his shaky hands finally meet with your breast... his head looks as if it's about to pop off... his face is as red as a lobster and his entire form is shaking. He feels like your personal earthquake.

✿ Tamaki is soft and delicate with you at first, but when he visualizes Mirio on top of you... everything changes. That's when he gets "rough".

✿ Few days later, Mirio is the second to notice Tamaki's weirder than normal behavior and finally sits down to talk with his friend. Laughing at the situation, Mirio assures Tamaki nothing like that would ever happen.

✿ Smiling brightly, Mirio tells Tamaki he should spice things up with you. Looking away from Mirio Tamaki tells his friend, "I-I al-already d-did... I go-got... rough..."