Sero x Reader (Teasing On The Phone)

Sero had made a call to Kirishima to discuss a few things from class as he laid in his hammock. The perfect spot for you to pounce on him!

As you quietly entered his room you tiptoed your way to his hammock, Sero never noticed you until you finally made your move and pounced on him. Swiftly your hands pinned down his wrists, knocking the phone out of his grasp, leaving it to lay on the hammock with you both.

Sero looked up at you and flashed you a giant grin, "I swear, ____. Sometimes you're just too cute. Let me finish this call and I'll hangout with you!" Sero gave you another smile as he tried to move his wrists, but you had them firmly pinned. Shaking your head you leaned down so you could lick up his neck. Sero started to panic a little, "I'm on the phone..." Sero whispered to you as quietly as possible, but it didn't stop you. Instead you began to grind your hips against him.

Sero could hear Kirishima on the phone asking if he was okay.

"Y-yeah, ho-hold on Kirishim-Kirishima... I dropped the pho-phone."

You continued to lick and nip at Sero's neck, leaving small little love marks before whispering in his ear, "I think i want you right now... maybe he can listen in..." you could feel Sero's excitement as you rocked back and forth on him... You loved what you could do to him, but Sero was finally starting to fight back. He didn't want his friend to hear this. Bucking his hips, Sero was trying to get you off of him, but it only caused you to moan, which led to Kirishima hearing it... "Whoa, hey I can call back.."

"She's only messing around Kirishima!!!!!!!!" Sero couldn't believe it, his face was red and he was so embarrassed. Sweat was starting to form on him and his armpits were a mess as well... You won this round and you couldn't be happier. Standing up you left the room with a wink blowing him a kiss.