Tamaki x Reader (Presentation)

Tamaki wasn't your average student, sure he was part of the big three, but that's not what made him unique. He was extremely shy and always managed to make himself look so fragile when you knew that wasn't the case. You've seen him at his best, you've seen him stand tall and strong to fight for those he cares for and to defend them during the stickiest situations... Hell, he's even stood up to a bunch of catty girls before for you. Despite all the stuttering, he did such a fine job.

As you watched him making his way to the front of the class your heart began to race, 'You can do this Amajiki! I know you can!' Cheering him on in your head, your eyes were filled with excitement as you watched him! It was nice to see you weren't the only one cheering for him, Mirio was seated up front giving Tamaki a thumbs up! Tragically though, as soon as he reached the front of the class you saw his entire body begin to shake... He couldn't even lift his head... 'Amajiki...'

Scrunching up his paper a little as he tightened his grip on the thin sheet, Tamaki opened his mouth... But shut it just as it peaked opena little...

Kids were starting to whisper and some were starting to snicker... There was even a group in back speaking ill of him...

He was trying so damn hard to get it all out, but his fear of failing was getting the best of him, "I-...I-..... M-My... Pr-Presentatio..."

Mirio was starting to stand, but you had beat him to the punch. Running up to the front of the class you grabbed Tamaki's hand and twirled him around so he wasn't facing the classroom. "Amajiki, love... You can do this! I know you can! You just practiced with me last night, remember?"

Tamaki continued to quake like the ocean on a windy day, "I know, ___... But you're different from-"

The teacher was starting to give you a dirty look, but you held up a finger indicating you needed one more minute with Tamaki.

Holding his hand, you gave him a pep talk but it didn't seem to do much...

"____... C-Can you stay up here with me....?"

Your eyes were glazed over and with a big grin, you nodded and tightened your grip on his hand, "Of course, Amajiki. Just give me one second!" You went to talk to the teacher, but noticed a small tug... Tamaki didn't let go of your hand, instead he let you drag him with you...

"Uhm, Teach..." Explaining the situation, your teacher sighed and motioned for you both to get back in the front so he could give his speech.

"My name is Tamaki Amajiki, this presentation is on how Hero's can-"

As Tamaki continued to give his speech, you stood next to him while holding one of his hands behind both your backs. You were proud of him, even if you were up here with him holding his hand, it was a step in the right direction for him.

Mirio was his best friend, but you were Tamaki's rock.