Toshinori x Reader (Maybe One Day)

Toshinori knew you were going through a rough time, and he cared about you deeply so he offered for you to stay with him for a while. Needless to say, he spit up blood when you accepted his invite.

What he didn't expect though is to come home finding you silently crying alone, his everyday smile turned upside down immediately. He didn't know exactly what to do, he was used to saving people everyday, but he wasn't used to seeing you cry... It's the last thing he wanted to see... He wanted to pull you into his lap and comfort you, but... That would be out of the question. You wouldn't allow such behavior. So he figured being a shoulder for you to cry on was good enough.

Entering the room, Toshinori gave you a warm smile. You tried to collect yourself but it was futile. He already saw your puffy eyes and tear stained cheeks.

"____... What's wrong?"

You shook your head, "Nothing Toshi, it's fine."

"Toshi huh? Has a nice ring to it. I kind of lik-"

You began to cry again,.

"Uh- He-Hey! Don't cry!" Using his quirk, he transformed into All Might, "Don't cry! For i am here!" With a big thumbs up, he smiled down at you, Toshinori knew you couldn't resist this, it always made you smile.

Releasing a soft giggle, you smiled through the tears. He always knew how to make you smile, even when life got dark, but the tears kept coming.

"I'm sorry, i just can't help it, Toshi... I just..." Gathering your knees to your chest, you hid your face in your knees so he couldn't witness you cry further.

Turning back into his regular old self, Toshinori finally let his true feelings free, allowing his limbs to do as they please. "Hey, ____. You don't need to be sorry, okay? Let it all out." He caressed your back delicately till finally your head lifted back up, you looked so lonely... Toshinori's eyes were struck with sorrow, he didn't want you to feel alone. Finally, he pulled you into his lap, "Come here, ___." His voice was so soft and loving... and even though his arms are small, his arms felt like a heavy blanket. You felt at home in his arms and as if nothing could harm you if you stayed embraced in his arms.

"Shhh..." Adjusting himself and you on the couch so he could lay down with you on his chest, he stroked your hair comfortingly. The tears have finally come to a halt, Toshinori was able to put you in a tranquil state.

"____, i'll always be more than a hero for you... I'll be your rock and your shield, remember that."

Snuggling into Toshinori's chest, you closed your somnolent eyes so you could drift off to sleep with your lips holding the warmest of smiles.

Toshinori kept you close, using his arms as your shield, he kept you safe as you slept. With his cheeks displaying a red blush, Toshinori placed the tiniest kiss atop your head.

"Maybe one day, you'll even let me be more than your shield and rock, ____."