Shoto Todoroki x Reader (Cooking)

✿ You had been invited over to Shoto's house for the very first time, he had wanted to do something special with you and apparently this was the only place you could do it where he felt comfortable enough... especially since his father was away.

✿ After ringing the doorbell you only wait a second until the door opens up revealing a handsome Todoroki Shoto

✿ He had cleaned up just for this occasion. His hair is styled in the norm, not a strand out of place, and he wore a collared button up.

✿ Placed in front of him is a bouquet of your favorite flowers in your favorite colors. Not only did he take the time to clean up but he went out of his way to buy you flowers.

✿ "______, you, uhm, look nice. Please accept these flowers, and come in."

✿ Shoto is a gentleman, he'll take your coat from you then guide you a bit further into his home before finally he stops you in your tracks.

✿ "I hope you enjoy this."

✿ Walking behind you, Shoto will cover your eyes with his hands so you can't see the surprise awaiting for you.

Releasing his hands from your visions you see that there are candles placed along the kitchen, pots already placed on the stove, seasonings, and ingredients spread on the counter.

"Shoto! Are we cooking together!?"

"You said you wanted to learn how to make soba. So i figured this would be the perfect date."

Shoto grabs an apron, "Here allow me." Gracefully he slips the apron over your head then ties it around your back.

He pauses only for a moment not even realizing that he is smiling at you.

"Shoto?"

"I was just thinking how nice it would be to come home to you in this apron one day, that's all."

With a pink blush spread across your face you place your hands on his shoulders and kiss him on the cheek, "I hope one day i can make soba as good as your favorite restaurant so I can have it ready at the door for you."

After you both share this sweet moment with one another he grabbed your hand taking you to the counter.

He explains everything perfectly to you, teaching you how to chop, how to stir, and how a pinch of salt literally means a pinch.

Every now and then he would get close, leaning over you so he could help guide the knife in your hand. Having his hand over yours made you feel like you could become the next top chef.

Once everything was prepared he moved you to the frying pan where you both began to fry some of the ingredients. When it came time to fry the other side of the veggies he placed your hands on the hand with his cupping yours as he stood behind you.

He helped you flip up the frying pan, both you smiling as the veggies successfully hit the pan again.

✿ Finally! Everything is ready! He had set the table for just the two of you, two large candles in the middle of the table.

✿ He would pull out the chair for you like the kind gentleman he is.

✿ The entire dinner would be nothing but smiles, laugh, joking about middle school, and telling fascinating stories.

✿ At the end of the night you would both be curled up on the couch watching a movie.

Eventually passing out from all the carbs. Shoto would awake before you, seeing that you are completely asleep on his stomach. Playing with your hair he'll be deep in thought about his future with you, picturing you in the same apron holding his favorite bowl of soba, just waiting for him to come home.