Enji Todoroki x Reader (Endeavor)

"Your eyes remind me of the ocean! They're such a dazzling blue i can't get over it!"

He didn't know how he was so unfortunate to end up with you as his partner during training, however there was nothing he could do about it. Enji was stuck with you... for a week. So he decided there was no reason to bother with you since you were a nuisance to him already.

"Pipe down! I'm trying to figure out a strategy so we can get our opponents sash."

"Bu-"

"Shut it!"

Smiling at him you shrugged doing as you were told and kept quiet. He wasn't always like this, he's just been more on edge since he failed his last exam. So you understood where his frustration was coming from.

"____, i think i have a plan, are you ready to hear it?"

Turning to face you one of his eyes mildly twitched as he saw you were attempting to roast a marshmallow on his flames...

His voice made your ears swell from the inside thanks to him roaring at you, "Where the hell did you get that!!!???"

Dropping the squishy treat you covered your ears, "I always carry a snack with me! I don't want to go hungry!"

His eye continued to twitch, "Then just stay here and goof around! I'm trying to get a good grade!"

"But! Wait! Todoroki!"

Ignoring your pleads, Enji darted out from the building heading straight to where his opponents were. You sat back and watched in horror as Enji was struck by lightning and then bashed into a building. Holding your breath you vanished until your opponents dispersed.

Releasing your breath you appeared in front of Enji... His U.A. jacket was torn, and his hair was sticking up even more due to the electricity he was struck with.

Opening up his eyes, his blue eyes glowed as he saw you swirling around the opponents sashes.

"Whe-"

Putting your finger to your mouth you hushed him as you beamed down at him, "Ya know, Todoroki. If you would've taken a minute to hear me out, you would've found out that i already snatched their sashes. My quirk is pretty fun! Whenever i hold my breath i can obtain whatever i think of. So let's say we needed to be in the air, i could hold my breath and think of a hawk and BOOM i'm a hawk! But it only lasts for as long as i hold my breath. In this situation i held my breath and thought about being invisible! ~TA DA!"

"TEAM RED WINS!!!!!"

Grinning at you wide, Enji was impressed.

"Good job... ____."

From that day forward, you and Enji were always a team. Never splitting from one anothers side, and when you were less fortunate and got stuck on opposite sides you would both make a game out of it. Always seeing who would come in first. The day you both realized you shared feelings for one another was the day you were both stuck on opposite sides...

You were rushing in on Enji, but the snow covered ground showed your tracks. Before Enji's partner could blast you with acid, Enji leaped towards you so he could snatch you in his arms. Taking the blow, he tumbles on the ground with you in his strong arms.

Releasing your breath you became visible in his arms, "Enji! Are you alright!? Why would you do that! I'm the enemy right now!"

~Cough ... Lifting his head, Enji's radiant blue eyes glistened with unspoken tears, "I couldn't see you as one... I had to protect you."

Matching his radiant eyes, yours began to glisten as well, "Enji!" Wrapping your arms around his neck as you both laid in one another's arms you shed your tears into his shoulder... "Let's both promise one another something..."