Shinsou x Reader (Cats)

It was a cold winter evening, and you've been out of school for a few hours now. You had asked Shinso to come over and watch a few movies with you since it was Friday, but he had told you that he would meet you at his house since it was closer to the school... Well you were at his house but he still has yet to show.

His mother had let you in and now you've been sitting on the sofa for nearly two hours...

'I know he said he was meeting with Aizawa sensei... But come on!!! It's been forever!!! He's going to be so tired when he gets here!!'

Tapping your foot on the hardwood floor as you "patiently" wait, you noticed a grey little kitty cat come from the other room.

'Awhhh!!! Mika!!!!'

"~Come here kitty kitty~" Calling over the grey kitty Mika, she waddled over to you purring in delight before hopping on your lap just to curled up.

Another five minutes has passed and you soon saw two more cats pop up next to you and Mika...

"U-uh... I thought Hitoshi only had one cat? Who are you guys?"

~ Meows

Both cats jumped up with you and laid on either side of you keeping your thighs warm...

"Mm, so cozy..." the warmth of their fur had begun to soothe you to sleep...

~Achoo

Awakened by your sneeze, you opened your eyes to see what it was that had tickled your nose... Long and behold, one of the cats had crawled atop your head and it's tail was dancing by your nose. Slowly it wiggled side to side, and in that moment you realized you were in heaven. 

"Awhhh... You all look so cozy! I can't possibly get up and move..." Closing your eyes again you drifted back to sleep once more.

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

"____ is going to kill me." Walking up to his house, Shinso opened up his front door and slipped his shoes off. 

"Sorry I'm late, ___."

...

"____?"

 Strolling into his living area, Shinso stopped in a sudden as he finds you asleep and pinned down by the cats he was taking care of during the winter.

There were two sharing your lap, two more had your arms pinned, and was covering your head like a hat... You looked nice and warm... and Shinso hadn't even realized he was blushing at the sight before him...

He was thankful you were an animal lover like himself, but what he cherished even more is that the cats adored you. The more he thought of it the more he was becoming jealous, you were supposed to be here to watch movies with him... Not cuddling the stray cats.

Slipping on a festive movie, Shinso shooed away the cats on your left side so he could be place himself next to you. Throwing a blanket on you both and the cats, Shinso kissed your cheek before one of the cats batted at his face.

"Alright alright, she's yours. I get it, she's the best snuggler."

Tired from all the training, Shinso rested his head on your shoulder so he could drift to sleep along with you... the cats never moving from either one of you.