Aizawa x Reader (A Great Loss)

"Hey~! This is ____! Sorry i can't answer the phone right now, i pinky promise, as soon as i have time i'll call you back! Have a nice day... erm or night! Don't forget to smile!~"

Aizawa dialed your number again...

"Hey~! This is ____! Sorry i can't answer the phone right now! I promise, as soon as i have time i'll call you back! Have a nice day... erm or night! Don't forget to smile!~"

Tightening his grip on his cellphone, Aizawa remembers everything... If only it were him, and not you...

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

It was a peaceful day, you were sitting at the park, the breeze blowing through your hair as you tuck a piece behind your ear. You were so at peace, looking down at your hand you see the stunning engagement ring... It was only days ago when Shouta had finally asked you. It was out of the blue, and truth be told you never saw it coming.

With a winsome smile, you lift yourself up from the bench and make your way home gracefully. You couldn't wait for tonight, it was your two year anniversary and you both had so much to celebrate! Humming to yourself, you were so lost in thought that you hadn't realized someone, and something were watching you from afar...

Entering yours and Aizawa's home you are forced further inside as a strong push knocks you inside.

"What are you doing Shouta-" Fear struck your very core... Your arm was pressed against your chest, your heart began to palpitate, it felt as if it was trying to escape your chest...

Pain roars through your body the minute the behemoth Nomu grips your head and slams you down onto the floor.

"Well... You aren't who i was looking for... but i guess you'll do since he isn't here..."

Your vision was a blur, your head throbbing, despite feeling numb you could feel the warmth of your blood seep through your broken scalp... All you could see was a dark figure with light colored hair... there was something covering his face but you couldn't tell what...

With an impact so large, you cough up blood as the Nomu strikes down on your stomach, over and over... Till finally... Your vision starts to darken... You can no longer feel anything, not even the warmth of your blood that forms a puddle under your body... Before the final blow, you look to your hand and see the once brilliant engagement ring covered in gore... You can't help but to think what a beautiful family you both would have created... And as the artificial human drives through you with it's sharp nails, your eyes start to close...

'Shouta... I'll be... waiting for you... i-... i love yo-...'

As the pulsation in your heart comes to a leisurely finish... Your fingers loosen while you lay in your pool of blood, lifeless.

Aizawa wasn't far from home, he was only a few blocks away. Lifting his head to the sound of sirens, Aizawa notices an ambulance, a firetruck, and cops making their way towards where he lived... There was this moment of panic, a bunch of what if's going through his mind, but he knew it was foolish to think that way. No one could possibly know where he lives...

Turning the corner, Aizawa's heartbeat ceases to exist for a second. They were at his home... Why?

There was no time to waste, he pushed past the crowd of people only to be stopped by the police.

"Eraserhead! We ask that you stay behind the yellow line! We are currently doing our best to figure out wha-"

"This is my home, so i suggest you stand down... officer." Aizawa threatened him quietly so no one else could hear... Doing as threatened, the officer stepped to the side allowing Aizawa to enter his home...

...

...

'___, marry me.'

...

...

Aizawa's face went entirely white when he noticed your departed body... Covered in your blood, attempting to keep you warm, his cat was curled up next to your cold body...

Reaching you, his knees burned when he fell next to you and scrambled to lift you in his arms. Incoherent curses leaving his mouth, begging sobs that you would open your eyes... but no matter what he did or said... You weren't going to respond...

Cradling you to him, Aizawa didn't want to let go...

Reality sunk in... this will be his last time he gets to hold you, to tell you that he loves you and wants... wanted to start a family with you... How you and he were supposed to rub it in Ms. Joke's face... But now... Instead of placing his ring on you at the altar... He'll be placing you in a coffin...

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Hey~! This is ____! Sorry i can't answer the phone right now, i pinky promise, as soon as i have time i'll call you back! Have a nice day... erm or night! Don't forget to smile! Byee~"

He missed your voice...

Sitting at your grave with his phone to his ear, a gust of wind shakes the small necklace around his neck... Grasping it, Aizawa holds your engagement ring in place on the small chain around his neck...