Aizawa x Reader (Trick Or Treat)

Authors Note: I'm not going to lie this is one of my favorites and i hope you enjoy it!!!

"NO!!"

Aizawa tore down the stairs frantically rushing to your side as he heard your scream. Jumping down the stairs with his scarf pulled out, Aizawa was prepared to fight "What happened?! Are you alright?"

"We have no candy! The trick or treaters will be here soon and Eri!!! We're totally unprepared!! Why did you let me eat all the candy, Shouta!!!??" You huffed while crossing your arms over your chest.

One of Aizawa's eyes were twitching as his hand fell from his scarf, "You've got to be kidding me. I thought something happened to you, and it's not my fault... i told you to stop eating it and that this would happen." His heart was still beating wildly in his chest until he took a deep breath.

Growling in your throat, you knew he was right... He had told you multiple times calmly to stop eating the bags of candy... "Okayyy, the scream was a bit much... but still. I'm running to the corner store! I'll be back!" Pecking his cheek you took off out the door.

With another deep breath, Aizawa held the back of his neck while looking over at the couch where the empty candy bags and wrappers were as his cat laid atop them... "I told her this would happen, Neko."

~Meow

An hour later, you and Aizawa were seated on the front porch. Pumpkins lined each side of the cement stairs leading up to it, and the black light bulbs that you had placed in the light fixtures above them glowed an eerie blue. It wasn't completely dark yet, but it would be soon.

Leaning back against one of the giant pumpkins, you looked at Aizawa's annoyed expression...

"Oh c'mon!!! They look good on you!" Winking at him playfully while pointing at the cat ears you had purchased for him you nudged his knee with your foot, "Eri will love it!! We are like one big happy cat family." Swirling your cat tail around, you jumped off the steps and glanced down the street to see if you could spot anyone yet.

"Sometimes you act like a child, you know that ____?" Aizawa said as he hid half his face with his scarf as he watched you twirl around while playing with your cat tail. Being the mature adult you were your only response was sticking out your tongue.

Smiling behind his scarf, Aizawa's eyes softened... He normally didn't enjoy the company of those who acted childish, but unlike Miss Joke... You were a good balance. And in his eyes, you completed him.

"Oh! Oh! Look! Here they come, Shouta!!!" Jumping up and down you pointed in the direction Eri and Mirio were coming from. Running to them, Eri jumped in your arms smiling brightly. She looked so adorable dressed in the costume you and Aizawa had gotten her! She wore matching black cat ears as you and Aizawa, a matching long sleeved black velvet catsuit as you did, and along with a black cat tail and some whiskers.

Seeing Eri in your arms, Aizawa's heart skipped a beat... Eri looked like a mini you, the only difference is her hair and eyes.

Standing from the porch, Aizawa made his way over to the three of you.

"Thanks for bringing Eri over to us, I appreciate it."

"No problem Aizawa Sensei!!!" Giving Aizawa a big thumbs up, Mirio grinned wide. "All she's been talking about for the past few hours was coming here to see you both!"

"Is that so?" Aizawa's attention was on Eri. He watched as she and you both held hands.

"Yup!! She was wondering if you guys would take her trick or treating, she's never done it before and felt more comfortable going with you guys!!!" Mirio leaned in closer to Aizawa so he could whisper in his ear, "She looks at you and ____ like parents. So i think she wants the whole family experience, ya know?"

Aizawa nodded, having no issues with it whatsoever, "_____ will go crazy if someone doesn't pass out our candy, could you do it Mirio? Sorry to ask."

"No problem!! You guys can count on me!!"

"~Shoutaaa-" As you sung his name Eri chimed in as well copying you with her hands in the air, "~Shouuuutaaa~"

"Come on Shouta! Stop chit chatting so Mirio and Eri can get going! They will miss all the good candy otherwise!!"

Bending down, Aizawa picked up the pink pumpkin pail and walked over to both you and Eri, "We are taking Eri trick or treating."

You and Eri both beamed at Aizawa, "Really!?!?! Awe!!! Eri did you hear that?!" She nodded in response, her bright smile never fading. Spinning her around with her hand entwined with yours still, Aizawa watched before handing Eri the pumpkin pail. Taking the pail from Aizawa, Eri looked at her hand in yours... And then back at the pail.... Her bright smile faded and her lips twisted into a tiny frown...

"What is it, Eri?" Aizawa was the first one to respond.

"I- is... Is th-there any way you could hold my pail... So i can hold both your hands..."

There it was, the smile you loved seeing the most. Pulling down his scarf, Aizawa revealed his stubble and smile on his face, "Of course." Taking the pail back from Eri, Aizawa replaced it with his hand.

As the three of you walked hand in hand through the night, Aizawa would glance at you and Eri. For a few weeks he was feeling a little helpless and uneasy about everything, but when his eyes would trail to your stomach... As each minute passed with Eri on Halloween, Aizawa was becoming more and more excited about your pregnancy.