"This Drunk is the CEO of Stark Industries!?"

In Los Angeles a meeting of CEO's for different business companies were meeting to discuss profit and progression. Victoria Lockhart, thirty-one years old, graduated from MIT at fifteen with four PhD's in Mathematics, Electronics, Mechanical engineering, and Physics. She had an IQ of two hundred and seventy and a photographic memory.

The meeting was supposed to start three hours ago but they were waiting on another CEO of a weapons company who was as slow as a snail. Suddenly a man burst into the office wearing a billion dollar suit, he had brown hair and a sharp goatee. He was carrying a small cup with ice in it. It seemed to have been filled with some type of alcohol in it, probably Scotch.

He sat down in a chair with the name plack that had the last name Stark on it. Victoria almost dropped her jaw to the ground.

"This drunk is the CEO of Stark Industries?!" She thought.

He looked around and fixed his eyes on Victoria. Victoria met his gaze and started to feel uncomfortable. She turned away from him and double tapped her watch. A holographic image appeared only a few inches above her wrist. She placed her fingers on it and it lit up. She had created this watch when she was seventeen years old.

Suddenly a woman's voice came up in a com link chip that she surgically implanted in her ear.

"Hello ma'am, how can I be of service?" The woman's voice asked.

"Hi, Sabrina. Um, I need you to look up someone for me." She whispered.

Sabrina was an Artificial Intelligence (AI) that Victoria created when she was eighteen years old.

"Yes, whatever you please ma'am, who is it that I should look up?" Sabrina responded.

"Um, I don't know his first name but, his last name is Stark." Victoria replied quietly.

It took a couple seconds but an image showed up on her holographic screen. It was a picture of the man.

"It appears that his name is Anthony Edward Stark. He graduated MIT at sixteen, has an IQ of two hundred and seventy, a photographic memory and he has gone on to make some of the most dangerous weapons in history." Sabrina explained.

"Okay um does it say anything else about his personal life?" Victoria asked.

"You seem Snoopy today." Sabrina replied.

"Sabrina!" Victoria very quietly exclaimed.

"Sorry ma'am,..." Sabrina replied with a laugh in her tone. "...It says that he is...a one night man. He has gone through many women." Sabrina replied.

Victoria stayed silent, she seemed emotionless. Sabrina continued.

"He seems to-" Sabrina started.

"No, no. I don't want to get into the details about what he does with women, I understand perfectly." Victoria interrupted.

Victoria was almost not surprised. She could smell it off of him. The screen from her watch closed out and disappeared. With a new found disgust in her eyes she looked back at Anthony. He raised his eyebrow and made a one sided smile. Her cheeks reddened and she looked away.

"Alright, let's start this meeting. Mr. Goldberg you may start us off with your progress and we will go down the line of last names." The supervisor announced.

The meeting continued and Anthony kept making lovey-dovey eyes at Victoria. She couldn't wait for her turn to present, just so that she could get away from Anthony Stark.

"Lockhart!" The supervisor called.

Victoria shot up almost instantly. She quickly walked up to the stand and didn't look back at him. She gave her presentation about how well her "Lockhart Technology and Advancement" was progressing, getting about one million dollars every month. She was finally starting to feel comfortable when suddenly, in the middle of her sentence, Anthony spoke up.

"Do you ever smile?" He asked.

Victoria paused and was in complete shock that he would be so arrogant to interrupt her presentation, even though she was saying her closing remarks.

"I beg your pardon? What did you say?" She asked.

"I said, do you ever smile? I mean the whole meeting I haven't seen you crack a smile at all. You've been stuck in this strict tone about all your progress, you should be happy. So I was wondering if you had ever smiled in your life." He responded.

"Mr. Stark-" Victoria started.

"Please, no need for formalities. Call me Tony." He interrupted.

"The level of arrogance in this guy is unbearable! Ack!!!" Victoria grumbled in her mind.

"I'm sorry, I am a stickler for formalities. Mr. Stark I would appreciate it if you didn't interrupt me. And to answer your question, yes, I have smiled in my life." Victoria responded.

"You should show it more." Tony said.

Victoria blushed and ignored him for the rest of her presentation. She walked back to her seat and didn't look at him for the rest of the meeting. Once the meeting was over Victoria ran outside as fast as possible.

"Sabrina! Call the car." She said quickly.

"Right away ma'am." Sabrina responded.

Suddenly, as Victoria was waiting, she felt two hands on both of her shoulders. She cringed and waited for a response from the person behind her.

"So, can you give me a smile?" The voice asked.

She didn't dare turn around to see the man standing behind her. She was more surprised than mad at him. His face was so close, she could feel the warmth of his breath on her neck. She was petrified, he inched his mouth closer and closer to the base of her neck.

Victoria was terrified for what was coming next. Suddenly she felt soft lips touching her skin. Immediately, almost as if it was an impulse, she tightened her fists into balls. With as much force as she could muster she whipped around and swung her fist. It met the side of his head and made contact with a loud thud.

"What in the heck are you doing!!??!!" Victoria yelled at him.

"What I do best, and plus...you didn't answer my question. I was wondering if you wanted a different approach." Tony explained.

"No! I did not want a different approach!! You are sick and twisted! How do you even give yourself the right to do that to a person!!???" Victoria shouted.

"Well, when I see a gorgeous woman with her back turned away from me, I just can't help myself." Tony said.

"Ugh!" Victoria said out of disgust.

Tony put his hand on his head, he rubbed the large bruise. He smiled and reached his hand out and tried to hold her again. Suddenly a shiny silver convertible sped up the driveway, it stopped with it's door facing Victoria and Tony. The door opened on it's own and there was no driver.

"Ma'am! Get in!" Sabrina's voice called from inside the car.

As fast as lightning Victoria ran to the car and jumped in. The door shut so fast it would have chopped off a person's hand if they tried to stop it.

"Sabrina drive!!" Victoria shouted.

The car drove off and left Tony standing in the driveway with a large bruise as a memory. Tony smiled and saw Happy, his driver, walk out from his car on the other side of the driveway.

"Sir? Are you okay?" Happy asked.

"I'm perfectly fine." Tony said.

"Sir, did you get into a fight?" Happy asked.

"No, I just found something that I can't stop thinking about." Tony said.

"What is that sir?" Happy asked.

"A thief." Tony responded.

"What? A thief? What did they steal?" Happy asked.

"My heart." Tony replied with a smile.