Someone Speaks English

The jet finally arrived at the huge Helicarrier SHIELD base. Victoria looked out of the pilots front window. She looked at it and actually was a little surprised but not at the same time.

"So this is what SHIELD has been working on. Not bad." Victoria said in her mind.

Tony snickered and Steve rolled his eyes. Thor was...just hanging out away from everyone else. The jet landed on the landing pad and the hanger door opened. All of them walked out and went into the base. Tony stayed out for a little while looking over the base. Victoria stood in the doorway and looked at him.

"Tony are you okay?" Victoria asked.

"Yeah I'm fine." Tony said.

It was painfully obvious that something was on his mind. Victoria walked back to him.

"Do I need to read your mind in order for you to be honest with me?" Victoria asked.

"No..." Tony sighed. "It's just...Steve Rogers was there, Natasha was already there, and Fury didn't tell us that others were going to be there."

"Is this what was bothering you on the jet before the whole "Thor" thing?" Victoria asked.

"Yeah, it's just...Fury hasn't been telling us everything. What else is he not telling us?" Tony asked.

"Uh well, I never really thought of it that way. Does Nick have to tell us everything?" Victoria asked.

"Even Cap said something about it. It's not good to keep secrets from people, esspecially when they are going into a fight. Cap didn't even know that we were coming." Tony said.

As Victoria was thinking about this she was starting to see Tony's point of view and his reasoning for thinking the way he was.

"Okay well what do you suggest that we do about it? We can't just ask him about it." Victoria said.

"We are just going to have to hack in and find out the secrets ourselves." Tony said.

"Hack? Hack into SHIELD? Tony, they will find you before you get anything." Victoria said.

"That is why I need your hacker side to come out for me. You are the best hacker in the world if you use my tech to hack in, I know that they won't find you." Tony said.

Victoria thought about this. Well Tony wasn't too far off, she was an amazing hacker. She was debating the pros and cons of hacking into freaking SHIELD. Her curiosity and love for Tony eventually won out in the end.

"Okay okay, I will hack in for you." Victoria said.

Tony smiled knowing full well that he won.

"Thank you baby, what do you need from me?" Tony asked.

"I need you to plant one of your handy information sucking chips that you make. I can reprogram it from my watch to work as a device to send a virus into their main frame." Victoria said.

"Alright, it's a good thing that I carry those around with me." Tony said.

Tony pulled out a little gray circular chip from a compartment inside of his watch, the same one that Victoria gave him. Victoria smiled and put her hands on Tony's shoulders.

"Be careful when placing it. If they see you do it we are compromised." Victoria reminded him.

"Don't worry, I have a plan." Tony said.

He smiled and they kissed. A random pilot walked by and saw. He kept walking watching Tony and Victoria until he ran into a jet. They let go of each other and actually walked into the base. They walked down the hall into the main control room of the Helicarrier. As they were walking they ran into Phil.