Tony's point of view

"... I am shutting down the weapons manufacturing of Stark Industries..." Tony announced on camera.

All of the reporters jumped off of their seats and ran towards the pulpit where Tony was standing. Obadiah came to Tony and essentially pushed him off of the stage.

"Well what we can take from this is... Tony's back." Obadiah said.

After Obadiah finished with the press he came to Tony and drove to his company, with a giant arc reactor in it.

"Tony we are a weapons company, what are we going to do now?" Obadiah asked.

"I think that we should look deeper into arc reactor technology." Tony said.

"What? The arc reactor is a publicity stunt, it's a dead end." Obadiah said.

"It works." Tony said.

"Show me." Obadiah said.

"Who told you? Was it Pepper or Rhodey?" Tony asked.

Obadiah kept pressing Tony.

"It was Rhodey." Tony said.

Tony pulled his arm out of the sling and opened his shirt. In the center of his chest was a metallic circle that was glowing blue, an Arc Reactor. Obadiah smiled and buttoned up Tony's shirt.

"It works." Tony said.

"You need to tell me what's going on Tony, so that I can help you and you can help me." Obadiah said.

"I need some time to get my head together Obi." Tony said.

"Alright Tony." Obadiah concluded.

Obadiah left in a hurry. Tony shrugged and walked to his car. He got into the backseat and Happy turned around to face Tony.

"Where to sir?" Happy asked.

"Home." Tony said.

Happy turned back around and started driving to his house. It was a long drive, Tony was waiting anxiously to see Victoria again. Suddenly Tony got a page on his phone. He looked down and saw the page.

"S.O.S"

"This came from my house...the only person that was supposed to be in my house was... Victoria!" Tony said.

Tony leaned forward and put his hand on Happy's shoulder.

"Happy hurry!" Tony exclaimed.

The car sped at least thirty miles more than they were previously going. They arrived at the house and he ran inside.

"Victoria!!" He yelled.

The house was empty and the table was turned over. Suddenly Obadiah walked in from another room.

"Obi what are you doing here?" Tony asked.

"Tony, I just got here." Obadiah said.

"What do you think happened here?" Tony asked.

Obadiah rubbed his bald head and shrugged.

"Tony, I am not sure what happened. Are you sure that Victoria was here alone?" Obadiah asked.

"She was supposed to be I- oh wait! JARVIS! JARVIS would have caught it on film!" Tony exclaimed.

Tony ran downstairs to his workshop and Obadiah left the house. He sat on his chair and pressed a button on his counter space. Suddenly a holographic screen shot up.

"Yo JARVIS! I need a full security run down of the past three hours." Tony said quickly and with intensity.

"Sir, someone or something has hacked into my system. I have the footage of the past three hours but..." JARVIS said.

"But what?" Tony asked.

"The footage is blurred and it cannot be decoded. No one is truly recognizable, not even Victoria. I only know that it is her by the blurry red hair." JARVIS explained.

"What happened!?" Tony exclaimed.

"Someone entered the house after Victoria did. They talked to her for a few minutes then Victoria sent the distress page to you. The person then pinned her to the window and knocked her out with an unknown device." JARVIS explained.

"Wait, what did they do with her?" Tony aggressively asked.

"They... kidnapped her sir. They carried her outside and took her out of the sight line of the security cameras." JARVIS explained.

"She's kidnapped!!!!????" Tony exclaimed.

JARVIS was about to speak but Tony slammed his fist on the table.

"She came here because I told her to. Why am I so stupid? I should have told her to stay with me. And now she is gone!" Tony said.

"Sir, you cannot blame yourself for the events that have taken place." JARVIS reminded Tony.

"To heck I can! I told her to come here and I brought her right into this. I have to find her JARVIS, I have to." Tony said.

"Sir, how exactly?" JARVIS asked.

Tony went over to one of his work stations. A holographic image of a giant metal suit appeared.

"I need to get Victoria back, whatever it takes." Tony said.