I- I just really miss him

Tony was outside and he and Steve were trying to stabilize the turbine that got partly destroyed during the huge explosion that separated the team. He had just dislodged the access debris that was stuck in the rotors. He realized that he had to get there and push it.

"I have to get in there and push it." Tony said.

"But when that thing gets up to speed you'll get shredded." Steve said.

Tony started speaking with huge scientific words that Steve couldn't understand.

"Speak English!" Steve said.

Tony sighed.

"You see that red lever?" Tony asked.

Steve looked around and saw a red lever on the other side of a gigantic hole that had been created by the explosion.

"It will slow the rotors down long enough for me to get out. Stand by it and wait for my signal." Tony said.

Steve jumped to the other side of the hole and Tony went into the turbine. He started pushing and he increased the power at his repulsers on his feet causing him to push harder. The rotors finally got up to speed and Tony needed the lever to be pulled.

"Cap, the lever." Tony said.

Little did Tony know, Steve had slipped, backing away from a man who was shooting at him. He was now dangling from the Helicarrier only holding onto a thin cord.

"I need a minute here!" Steve yelled.

"Cap lever, now!" Tony responded.

Steve eventually pulled himself back up to the floor of the broken Helicarrier. He pulled the lever as he was being fired at by the enemy of SHIELD that infiltrated the Helicarrier. Tony got essentially flipped out of the Helicarrier turbine.

Tony flew around and saw a person shooting at Steve. He flew in and body slammed the man. They flew back about nine or ten feet. They crashed onto the floor and Tony rolled off the man.

Steve slowly stood up and walked over to Tony, who was still lying on the ground.

"We did it... now, onto finding Victoria." Tony said with pain.

Tony slowly stood up and he walked back into the Helicarrier. He wondered through the broken halls, looking into different rooms.

"Victoria! Victoria!!" Tony shouted.

A medic pasted by with a very quick pace. Tony put his hand on the medic's shoulder.

"Hey, have you seen Victoria Lockhart?" Tony asked.

"Um, I am sorry Mr. Stark but I have been in such a rush mending agents wounds, I haven't been asking names." The medic said.

"Okay, um, she is thin, blue eyes, red hair, and uh, I think that this is not really a factor but she is gorgeous." Tony said.

"Well we did have a woman come in, but she had white hair and white eyes when she came in." The medic said.

"Yes! Yes, that is her. What condition is she in?" Tony asked.

"She has a couple of broken ribs. Her chest and stomach area got crushed by something big. She will be alright and she will recover. The most concerning thing is her heart failure." The medic said.

"W-w-w-w-wait, why? What happened, why is that a problem?" Tony said concern oozing from his voice.

"Whatever fell on her it shorted out her pacemaker. It works for a little bit before it shorts out again. We lost her...twice." The medic said.