"I think that we should talk"

Victoria was in her workshop scrolling through different submarine designs that she had created on three holographic screens. She was extremely bored. She sighed and ran her fingers through her new haircut, short curly hair. Suddenly Sabrina's voice came on the intercom.

"Ma'am, are you extremely busy?" She asked.

"Uh, no why?" Victoria asked.

"A package was sent to the front door. The messenger hacked the security cameras, I am still trying to decode who it was." Sabrina said.

"I'll go up and check it out." Victoria responded.

"Ma'am are you sure? It could be someone who planted a bomb or something else." Sabrina said.

"I think that I will be fine Sabrina. But thank you for your concern." Victoria replied.

Victoria walked upstairs from her workshop to the front room of her house. Her workshop was in the basement of her house. Once she got to the door she opened it and saw a small package wrapped in brown paper. She looked around and saw no one in sight. She picked up the package and walked back inside.

She put the package on a little table by the huge window in her living room. She opened it and there was a CD and a note. She raised an eyebrow and picked up the CD, it was labeled "Put your Head on my Shoulder". She set it in her lap and grabbed the note.

"I really think that we should talk about what happened at the Christmas party and our dance.- Tony Stark"

Victoria rapidly tapped her foot and looked at the CD, should she watch it? She surrendered to curiosity and put the disk into a video player for her huge flat screen TV.

The video started playing and it was a very detailed recording of the dance that took place months ago. It was now May 2008 and they danced in December of 2007.

Both of them were dancing and then Victoria looked at him. She put her head on his shoulder and he smiled with a warmth that surprised Victoria as she was watching. Then she saw herself run off. Suddenly the picture flashed to a recording of Tony. He was sitting in, what looked like, his workshop.

"Victoria, I first want to tell you that I really enjoyed our dance and...I just want to know why you ran off when you clearly enjoyed it as well. So if we could get together and talk about it sometime that would be great." Tony said.

Then the recording ended. Victoria put her hand through her short hair and looked down at the note. Maybe she should explain to him why she ran off. She tapped her watch and the screen came up.

"What is it Ma'am?" Sabrina asked.

"If you can't find this then it's okay, but could you try to find Tony Stark's schedule for the next couple days?" Victoria asked.

"Alright, tomorrow he has to go to Afghanistan to present a new weapon that he created for the military. He will be gone for about three days." Sabrina responded.

"Okay, thank you Sabrina." Victoria said.

"Why do you want to know ma'am?" Sabrina asked.

"Oh I don't know, I just think that maybe Tony is right." Victoria responded.

"About what ma'am?" Sabrina asked.

"About talking to him about the dance. I mean, I did just leave him there on his own." Victoria said.

"What will you do?" Sabrina asked.

"I will call him, or talk to him when he gets back." Victoria said.