The big race

Victoria was rubbing her head with her fingers at another table. Suddenly she looked up at a TV broadcast of the race that was happening. She dropped her jaw when she saw that Tony was entering the race.

"Oh my gosh, Tony what are you doing!?" She said.

She jumped up and ran outside. She was in the audience and tried to make it to the pits.

"Ms. Lockhart?" A man in the pits said.

"Where is Tony!?" Victoria said in an intense voice.

"Uh, Mr. Stark is out on the track." The man said.

"You let him push the other racer out of the race!?" Victoria asked.

"Well, he's Tony Stark." The man replied.

"That is the worst excuse that I have heard today!" Victoria exclaimed.

Suddenly a man walked out onto the track. He had short greasy black hair with a white streak. He had a toothpick in his mouth and he had a metal vest on with an arc reactor in the center with long electric whips in both of his hands.

"Who on Earth is that!?" Victoria said.

Suddenly the man started to rip racing cars in half with his whips. He was waiting for Tony to come back around the track. Victoria realized this.

"Oh no Tony!" She exclaimed.

Tony came around the track and the man used his whips to cut Tony's car in half. The car flew into the air with electric sparks flying everywhere. His car was about to crash.

"Tony no!!!" Victoria screamed.

Suddenly his car stopped in mid air then it was put down gently onto the track. Victoria's eyes widened when she saw the car, she realized that it was her power that did that. Tony had no idea what just happened but he got out of the car and started to dodge the man's blows.

Suddenly a car ran into that man and pinned him up against the metal fence that surrounded the outside of the track. Happy was driving and Pepper was in the back seat. And completely furious. Tony walked to the side of the car with Pepper.

"ArE yOU ouT oF yOUr MiND!!!!!" She screamed.

"I was ATTACKED!!" Tony yelled back.

They had a full blown argument until the man sliced off one of the doors on the car. Pepper threw a red and silver briefcase at Tony's feet. Tony stepped into the briefcase and it turned into a new and improved Ironman suit. Once it was fully on he kicked the car out of harms way. He started fighting the man and he won.

Victoria ran onto the track and walked to Tony. Tony removed his suit and saw Victoria running to him. His first impression was that she was going to hug him but once she got closer he could tell that she was furious. He felt what was coming for him.

"Anthony Edward Stark!!" She yelled.

"Victoria I-" Tony started.

Almost instantly Victoria's hand met the side of Tony's face. It was a fast stinging slap.

"What were you thinking!!??" She exclaimed.

"I wanted a little excitement." Tony said.

"Are you kidding me! You pushed a racer out of his competition that he probably worked so hard for. Do you feel anything!?" She exclaimed.

"I know that nothing I say will make you feel any better. But I just can't explain it. I know that I messed up and I promise that I will never do anything that will upset you again." Tony said.

Victoria calmed down and took a long deep breath. She looked back at Tony. She put her hand on his face where she slapped him.

"I am sorry Tony, I- I was just so worried and it was terrifying to see you almost die." She said.

"I'm sorry too, I was being stupid." He replied.

"What is wrong? You have been acting a little strange lately." Victoria asked.

"I don't know, lately my head has just been everywhere at once." Tony replied.

Tony could tell that Victoria thought that that answer was not completely honest. However, Victoria didn't say anything about it.

"By the way, out there...my car was going to crash... I would have died, but...my car levitated for a moment. Do you have any idea what happened?" Tony asked.

"Uh, no I have no idea. I didn't really see it." Victoria lied.

"Well, it was very strange. I'm sorry baby, I promise that I will never ever do something like that again." Tony said.

Tony hugged Victoria and all of the tenseness in her body just melted away. He put his face down to her neck and let his lips meet her skin. She didn't attempt to fight, in fact, she turned her head and kissed his cheek.

"I love you Victoria, please remember that...no matter what happens in the future." He whispered.

"Tony, you're safe. It's not the end of the world and this is not a goodbye. Because you are making this sound like a goodbye." Victoria said.

Tony squeezed her tighter and she raised a very confused eyebrow. He eventually let go when he saw, out of the corner of his eyes, a flood of reporters running towards the track.

"I will meet you in the plane." Victoria said.

She walked away in the direction of the restaurant and Tony put his hand on his head. Suddenly the flood of reporters poured onto the track asking a boat load of questions, mostly about who on Earth that man was.

"I am not answering any questions right now." Tony concluded.