Stuttgart, Germany

It had been a whole night and into noon day of Tony and Victoria going over the Avengers, the Tesseract, and Thermonuclear-Astro-Physics. Without a photographic memory it would have been way more difficult. But both of them have a photographic memory.

"I think that we are finally done." Tony said.

"Well one thing is certain..." Victoria said.

Tony looked up at her.

"...that was a late night." Victoria concluded.

Tony smacked a piece of paper with mathematical calculations on his face to hide his smile. Victoria's phone rang, with in a couple seconds she picked up her phone. She put it to her ear and answered the call.

"Hello?...Oh hi Phil...you want me and Tony to what?... Stuttgart?... wait, who is Loki?...oh okay we will be there...your welcome Phil...we will be there as soon as we can." Victoria said.

Tony was very confused about what Victoria was talking about. He hated hearing things with no context. Victoria ended the call and put her phone into a pocket in her skirt.

"Tony get into your suit. We're going to Stuttgart." Victoria said.

"What? Why?" Tony asked.

"Phil was on the phone, he said something like, there is a bad man named Loki who is causing trouble in Stuttgart." Victoria said.

"Okay wait I need a geography lesson, where is Stuttgart?" Tony asked.

"Honey it's in Germany." Victoria replied.

"Germany?" Tony said.

"Yes Germany." Victoria replied.

"That's so far away." Tony said.

"Exactly, that is why we have to be quick." Victoria replied.

Victoria stood up and walked over to a screen and clicked a couple buttons. A beautiful white metal suit, molded to only fit Victoria came up from an electronic chest in front of her. It didn't quite look like Tony's suits, mainly because he didn't create it, Victoria did. It had no mask but a glass cover over the eyes and a thin metallic cloth to cover the rest of the face. It had no missiles, no guns, and no other offensive weapons. Victoria had enough power in her that she didn't need any other weapons, just flight stabilizing repulsers.

"Tony if you don't get your butt out of that chair I am going to leave without you." She said.

"Come on, we can take a little time to get ready at a normal pace." Tony said.

"By "normal pace" you really mean, 'I want at least ten more minutes to get my butt off of this chair'." Victoria said.

A bunch of robotic arms put the suit on Victoria. Tony smiled and moaned as he forced himself to stand up. He walked over to Victoria and clicked another button. The arms assembled Tony's suit onto his body.

"Come on slow poke!" Victoria said as she walked over to the open window.

"Hold on, I'm almost done." Tony said.

Once the whole suit was assembled on his body he walked over to Victoria and both of them flew out of the window towards Stuttgart Germany.

"Where in Stuttgart?" Tony asked.

"28. Koenigstrasse." Victoria replied.

"Okay, is anyone else going to be with us or is it just us?" Tony said.

"Phil didn't say. I assume that there will be some sort of group that they called, I mean you are kind of on the end of Fury's list of people to call." Victoria said.

"Yeah, he wouldn't call me unless it was urgent. Then again Phil likes you." Tony said.

"Oh you think so?" Victoria said.

"I know so..." Tony paused. "... it's still weird that he is Phil."

Victoria laughed and sped up until both of them were over the ocean. It took them about three hours to make it to Germany. They flew over the city of Stuttgart, Germany and looked around for 28. Koenigstrasse.

"So, where is 28. Koenigstrasse?" Victoria asked herself and Tony.

"Maybe we should just follow the screams of the people coming from the left." Tony said.

Victoria looked to the left and saw a lot of people, at least one hundred people, running away from a theater hall.

"I think that that might be 28. Koenigstrasse." Tony said.

"Yeah, I think that you might be right." Victoria said.

As they flew closer Tony saw a jet hovering above the buildings. He saw the symbol on the side of the jet.

"They do have a squad here. Look at that jet, the symbol on the side." Tony said.

"SHIELD." Victoria said.

Tony hacked into the system and it analyzed who was in the jet and who was on the ground. Tony saw that a firmiliar face was inside the jet, Natasha Romanoff. The person on the ground was Steve Rogers.

"Hey babe, Natasha is in that jet." Tony said.

"Oh, you want to give her a real "Tony Stark" greeting?" Victoria said with a smile on her face.

"Of course, and also...Steve Rogers is on the ground fighting." Tony said.

"Really!? Captain America!" Victoria said.

"Yeah, well he's not that impressive..." Tony paused. "...anyway I am going to give Agent Romanoff a real "Tony Stark" greeting."

Victoria smiled and flew above Steve Rogers, Captain America. Inside the jet Natasha was aiming her gun at Loki, the bad man. Suddenly her sound system was overridden and a song came on full blast. Natasha was surprised at first but her muscles relaxed when she heard a voice coming through her headset.

"Hey Agent Romanoff, you miss me?" The voice said.

Natasha didn't say anything but just rolled her eyes.

Steve Rogers was dressed in a blue skin tight suit with a silver Star in the center of his chest with red and white strips on his stomach area. A skin tight head dress, attached to the suit, covered the top of his head with holes cut for his eyes. He punched Loki in the face.

Loki was wearing a golden helmet with bending horns coming out of the top. He was wearing a black, green, and golden suit and he was holding a long golden scepter with a glowing blue gem at the top with knife like golden spikes being at the top that he used to fight Steve.

Victoria's eyes glowed white and her hair bled into a silvery white. Her hands also glowed white and suddenly Loki was lifted up into the air. This caused Steve to swerve around only to see a woman in a white metal suit with white eyes and white hair. Suddenly Loki got blasted in the stomach by Tony's repulser, this caused Loki to tumble to the ground.

Tony landed on the ground and all of his weapons were shown, all pointing at Loki. Victoria walked right next to Tony, her hair now flowing into the air and with an intense force in her eyes.

"Make your move reindeer games." Tony said.

Loki lifted his hands up in surrender. The gold on his outfit melted away and disappeared, it was an illusion.

"Good move." Tony said.

Tony put all of his weapons away and put his arms down. Steve walked over to Tony and looked at him.

"Mr. Stark." Steve said.

"Captain." Tony said.

Tony turned around and walked away to help the jet find a sufficient landing place. Steve walked over to Victoria.

"Ma'am?" Steve asked.

"Oh yes! I am sorry- I mean uh, I am a really big fan of yours. I am Victoria, Victoria Lockhart." Victoria replied, totally fangirling.

Steve smiled and put his hand on her shoulder.

"You are very beautiful and what you can do is impressive. I am honored to have you as a...fan." Steve said.

"Thank you Mr. Rogers." Victoria replied.