Enter Thor

Tony walked back when the jet landed.

"Let's get reindeer games into the jet." Tony said.

Victoria put her hand out and Loki lifted off of the ground. Steve, Tony and Victoria walked into the jet with Loki floating in the air behind them. Victoria swiftly moved her hand towards the chairs in the jet. Loki flew into one of the seats with a thud.

"Oooowww! What are you!? Some sort of mythical spirit!? Where are you from!? Which realm!?" Loki yelled.

"I don't even know what you are talking about." Victoria said.

She moved her fingers and the seatbelts skittered like snakes up across Loki's chest and lap, strapping him to the chair.

Steve let out a small giggle and Tony smirked. Victoria's eyes and hair turned back into their normal blue and red. She walked back to Steve and Tony.

She pressed a button on the side of her neck, the glass cover on her eyes recited and the metallic cloth got sucked into the side of the glass, so now her whole face was visible. Tony took of his mask and put it on an empty place on the jet.

"I like your style." Steve said.

"Thank you, I like executing my style." Victoria said.

Steve smiled and Tony grunted.

"Hey honey are you okay?" Victoria said.

Steve smiled, realizing that Tony and Victoria were a couple.

"Yeah, I'm fine." Tony said.

"Tony, you can't hide anything from me, I can read your mind if I want to." Victoria said.

"Really baby, it's nothing." Tony said.

"Well something is bothering me." Steve said.

"What is it Cap?" Tony asked.

"I think that he's up to something?" Steve said.

Steve nodded his head towards Loki. Tony looked at Loki then to Victoria who shrugged then back to Steve.

"Why? Because he gave up cause he couldn't take all of us?" Tony said.

"I just don't remember it being this easy." Steve said.

"Well you are pretty spry for an older fellow." Tony said.

Victoria sighed and put her hand over her forehead and rubbed it.

"What?" Steve asked.

"Well..." Tony mumbled a few things. "You might have missed a couple things you know being a capsicle." Tony said.

"Fury didn't tell me that he was calling you in." Steve said.

"There's a lot of things that Fury doesn't tell you." Tony replied.

Victoria looked away almost embarrassed. Steve rolled his eyes. Suddenly thunder boomed and lightning struck. The jet stuttered for a moment but leveled out very quickly.

"Where is this storm coming from?" A flight attendant asked himself.

Loki looked up at the ceiling almost frightened. Victoria, Tony and Steve were looking up too until Steve looked at Loki.

"What? You scared of a little lightning?" Steve asked.

"I'm not overly fond of what follows." Loki replied.

Victoria walked closer to Tony.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Victoria whispered in Tony's ear.