SHIELD knows

The plane landed for about three minutes so that Victoria could get out and make a normal entrance. Tony looked at Victoria step out the door and walk down the stairs. He ran after her and stood in the doorway.

"Victoria are you sure that you want to be alone, I mean I can walk in normally in my Ironman suit. I can stay with you...just in case." Tony said.

"No, I think that I will be fine. As long as I don't see anything that reminds me of the dream or what happened to me, I will be fine." Victoria said.

"I am just worried about you baby." Tony said.

"I know, don't worry. I am going to be fine. This is your Expo, your moment, go make it big." Victoria said.

Tony looked sad. Victoria playfully rolled her eyes and walked back up to him. She kissed him and put her hands on the metal suit right on his chest.

"Knock em' dead. I am the presentation right after you so make sure that you start strong." Victoria said.

Tony smiled.

"Okay I'll go, be safe okay. No cutting through any forests or hospitals." Tony said.

Victoria rolled her eyes and waved to Tony as he walked back into the plane. Victoria sighed and walked to the Stark Expo. As she was walking she sensed that someone was following her. She allowed herself to read the mind of the person following her.

"She has slowed down, she knows that we are here. We need to move now!"

Victoria had heard that voice before but she couldn't place it.

"I need to be careful, if she is able to use enough of her brain power to read peoples minds and control their actions she can sure as heck do what I fear most."

Suddenly she heard men walking towards her from behind. It was obvious what their goal was, they were planning to take her.

"Ms. Lockhart we need you to come with us." A man said.

Victoria turned around and as fast as lightning and grabbed the man's arm and pulled it behind his back and tied it to his belt. She kicked another man in his stomach and then spun around and kicked another guy. She took down another agent and that was the last one. Suddenly one last agent popped out from behind a tree. She recognized him immediately.

"Agent Coulson?" She asked.

The man walked to Victoria and stood on the other side of the fallen agents.

"I'm sorry Ms. Lockhart, we considered talking to you normally but apparently you took down all of our men when we tried it the other way. So, let's talk about this normally with no fighting." Phil said.

"Agent Coulson why are you here?" Victoria asked.

"Please, we are in public. Just call me Phil." He said.

"Okay, anyway back to my other question, why are you here? And why were you trying to kidnap me?" Victoria asked.

"We weren't trying to kidnap you, we were going to try to talk to you. We need to talk about six months ago." Phil said.

"What about?" Victoria asked.

"You don't have to pretend Ms. Lockhart, we know about what you can do, we're good that way. Anyway, you have certain abilities. They mostly have to do with your mind, however, when the arc reactor blew, it killed everyone in that building that was still there, which was only about three people but when we went back through the security cameras and put a... special filter on them it showed that you can do much more than just control the human mind. Some of the power of the arc reactor mixed with whatever chemicals that Obadiah injected you with, from your own device." Phil said.

Victoria found that arguing and denying wouldn't help and he already knew, so why fight it. And she wanted to know more about what he was talking about.

"I guess I didn't hide it that well. And if you are wondering, I didn't have control at the press conference, I didn't mean to stop those reporters." She said.

"Yeah, no matter how annoyed you were we knew that what you did was not in your character." Phil said.

"So Phil? I read your mind earlier, you said that I could do something else and said a minute ago that I could do much more than just control the human mind, what do you mean?" She asked.

"We believe, by certain research, that you potentially have two abilities that cover little individual abilities. The first, which is manifesting now, is telepathy. The second one, potential second, is telekinesis. The ability to move things with your mind." Phil said.

"What? I-I never guessed that." Victoria said.

"Does Stark know?" Phil asked.

"No." Victoria replied.

"That's probably for the best." Phil said.

Victoria turned around and saw a giant clock, it was finally getting dark. The time of the Stark Expo was just around the corner. Victoria turned back around to face Phil.

"I am sorry Phil, I have to go to the Stark Expo. Um, maybe we can meet later to discuss this." Victoria said.

"Of course, call us when you can." He replied.

"Thank you." Victoria said.

She turned in the direction of the giant globe in the distance, indicating that the Stark Expo was about to start. She ran towards it and walked to the main amphitheatre.

"Oh! It's good to be back!"

That was the first thing she heard when she got behind stage. She smiled and realized that her ego stricken boyfriend.