You're alive!

In California, Victoria was in her house running her fingers through her hair and standing at her window looking out over the ocean. Suddenly a voice started to speak behind her.

"Ms. Lockhart, you have been distracted the whole meeting, what is it?" The voice asked.

Victoria turned around and in metal chairs, that came out from underneath the floor, holographic images of the supervisors of the businesses in California were sitting in them.

"I am fine and ready to focus." Victoria said.

She walked to her couch, which was right in front of the chairs, and sat down. The supervisors looked at each other then turned back to her.

"You have to attend a formal party that the president himself has asked you specifically to come." One of the supervisors said.

Victoria was about to respond when her phone rang. She was about to dismiss the call when she saw the caller ID. She grabbed it and stood up.

"Sorry, I have to take this call." Victoria said.

She walked to the window and answered the call and transferred the call from her phone to her ear piece.

"Colonel Rhodes, any luck?" She asked.

"Victoria, you were right. We did one last check and we found him." Rhodes replied.

Victoria's eyes widened and she put her hand over her mouth. Her eyes filled up in tears and she closed them.

"Really? He is alive?" Victoria tried to confirm.

"Yes, he is right here." Rhodes said.

"Victoria, boy it's nice to hear you." Tony said.

"Tony! I am so happy, I spent months looking for you, what happened?" She asked.

"I'll tell you everything when I see you again." He replied.

Victoria smiled at him and put her hands on her window. She gently pressed her head on the glass. She felt so relieved, maybe she really does love Tony. She realized that they still needed to talk about their dance.

"Hey Tony, you can tell me what happened when we have our meeting." Victoria said.

"Of course, whenever that will be." He replied.

"Hopefully soon." She concluded.

"Hey, I am going to turn you over to Rhodey." Tony said.

"Bye Tony." Victoria said.

She waited for about two seconds then she heard Rhodey's voice through the earpiece.

"So um, Tony is going to be at an airport near the end of California. I would really appreciate it if you could meet us there." Rhodey said.

"I really want to, but I am stuck in the most boring meeting of the century." She replied.

"Is there anyway that you could leave early or cut it short?" Rhodey asked.

"Uh, I am not sure. I could try, when will he arrive?" Victoria asked.

"In about thirty minutes." Rhodey responded.

Victoria bit her lip and turned around to her conference supervisors. She walked over to them and didn't sit down.

"I am sorry, but I have to cut this meeting short. I will attend the party with the president." Victoria said.

"Ms. Lockhart we are not done here." One of the supervisors said.

"Sorry I can't miss what is happening in about thirty minutes." Victoria said.

She put her hand in the air and balled her fist. The holograms disappeared and the chairs retreated back into the floor. She sighed and grabbed her leather jacket. She ran to the door and opened it.

"Sabrina call the car." Victoria said happily.

The car sped through the long curved driveway and stopped right in front of Victoria. The door opened and Victoria got into the passengers seat.

"Where to ma'am?" Sabrina asked.

"Take me to the airport that Tony Stark is coming home to." Victoria replied.

"Alright ma'am, hold on." Sabrina said.