Helicarrier Under Attack

The red emergency lights were shining and the alarms were blaring. Tony was knocked into a corner, he saw fire coming from the sides of the hole. He quickly scanned around the room. Victoria was nowhere in sight.

"Victoria? Victoria where are you!?" Tony yelled.

No response, she wasn't there.

"Stark, put on the suit." Steve said.

"No, I need to find Victoria." Tony said.

"Stark, I am sure that she is fine. We can find her after we stop this attack." Steve said.

Reluctantly Tony nodded and they walked out of the room. Down below in a hole, Natasha, Victoria and Bruce had blasted through a window and fell down.

Victoria was barely conscious, voices were flaring up in her head. She shook her head trying to wake herself up and get control of her power. She realized that a small computer station had fallen on top of her. She felt her heart race and her breathing quickened.

"My pacemaker." She said in her head alarmed.

Suddenly she heard a roar in her head. She stopped and realized that that noise was the roar of the Hulk.

"Oh no." She said as she turned her head.

She saw that Natasha's foot was caught between two huge steel pipes.

"Natasha, Natasha." Victoria said.

Natasha turned her head around to see Victoria. Natasha looked terrified and she breathed a sigh of relief when she saw Victoria. However, her eyes grew wide when she saw what was on top of Victoria.

"Victoria, are you okay?" Natasha asked alarmed.

"Well, I'm alive. Hold on, your leg is caught between some steel pipes." Victoria said.

Victoria managed to lift her arm enough to point it at Natasha's leg. The steel pipes started to lift and Natasha pulled her leg out.

"Okay, we need to get this off of you. Bruce, he can't control it, we need to get as far away from him as we can." Natasha said.

"Alright." Victoria replied.

Natasha helped try to lift the computer station off of Victoria.

"Natasha, I have congestive heart failure, I need to check my pacemaker." Victoria said.

She put her hand on the side of her chest. She felt a little metal square underneath her skin. Natasha's eyes were wide. Victoria made sure that the pacemaker was working properly and then Natasha helped her to stand.

"How injured do you think that you are?" Natasha asked.

"A couple broken ribs and some bruises, maybe some cuts. I'll be fine." Victoria said.

"Okay, let's run." Natasha said.

Suddenly they heard a loud thud. They turned around and saw that Bruce had fully turned into the Hulk and he punched through a large metal capsule.

"Natasha let's go!" Victoria quietly exclaimed.

Natasha nodded then she saw the Hulk turn around and he saw them. He started to run towards them. Victoria put her hand up and the Hulk stopped in his tacks. Victoria whipped her hand to the right and the Hulk went flying over to the right, crashing into everything. Natasha turned back around and started to run along with Victoria.

Victoria's little love tap that she gave the Hulk didn't last long. The Hulk let out a huge roar and ran back to them. Victoria turned around and saw that the Hulk was getting dangerously close to them. They ran through a path with a bunch of glass windows on the sides. Victoria waved her hand behind her and the Hulk got flung back about fifty feet.

"Run Natasha!" Victoria said as she stopped.

"Why are you stopping? We need to go." Natasha said.

"You need to get away from here. I can hold him off." Victoria said.

"No, I am not leaving you here." Natasha said.

"Do you want to die!?" Victoria asked.

Natasha was silent.

"Natasha if you stay here you will die." Victoria said.

"Which means that you'll die to and I can't have that." Natasha said.

"Why?" Victoria asked.

Victoria was genuinely confused, she didn't know Natasha that well, Tony was the one who knew Natasha.

"I ruined your relationship with Tony once, I can't be the reason that it's ruined again." Natasha said.

She had a real intent and the look of determination in her eyes.

"Nat-" Victoria said.

The roar of the Hulk woke Victoria and Natasha out of their moment.

"Come on Victoria!" Natasha said.

Natasha grabbed Victoria's hand and they ran.

"I am just a burden to you Natasha." Victoria said.

"No you are not, I am going to make sure that you get out of here." Natasha said.

The Hulk was right there again, running at them at lightning speed. Natasha pushed Victoria away to a safe area. The Hulk caught up to Natasha.

"Natasha!!!" Victoria yelled.

The Hulk smacked Natasha and she flew across the room and smashed into a wall. The Hulk stopped and was about to kill Natasha. Victoria held her hand out and the Hulk stopped. Victoria clenched her hand and the Hulk looked like he was being crumpled. Suddenly Thor burst through the wall and body slammed the Hulk causing him to fly through the wall and crashed into a hanger.

"Natasha!" Victoria said as she stood up.

She walked over to Natasha holding her side.

"Natasha, we need to get out of here." Victoria said.

"I am just a little shaken, I am fine. Please, get to the med bay." Natasha said.

Suddenly something came through Natasha's com link. Victoria watched as Natasha listened to the orders coming through her come link. She put her finger on her com link.

"Victoria is heading to the med bay and I do copy." Natasha said.

"What is it?" Victoria asked.

"Well the med bay is intact, you are going there right now. And agent Barton is on board, I have to go stop him." Natasha said.

"Okay, thank you for pushing me out of the way." Victoria said.

"You're welcome, thanks for saving me, more than just once." Natasha said.

"You're welcome, we should probably get going, in our separate ways." Victoria said.

"Right." Natasha said.

They both headed in opposite directions.