Obadiah? What are you doing here?

It had been about an hour from the time that Victoria left the airport. She was sitting on Tony's couch watching the press conference. She smiled when everyone freaked out about his statement. Then Obadiah Stane, Tony's business partner, stood up and gave his own statement.

"I never liked him that much." Victoria said to herself.

She waited for about twenty minutes then she heard a knock on the door. She smiled and walked to the doorway. She opened the door and the man in the doorway wasn't Tony, it was Obadiah.

"Hello Victoria." He said, weirdly.

Victoria stood silently and didn't reply to him for quite some time. She finally sighed and walked back inside the house.

"Hello Obadiah, what are you doing here? And where is Tony?" She asked.

"He is on his way...I wanted to talk to you about something." Obadiah said.

He walked further into the room and Victoria backed up from him.

"About what?" Victoria asked, progressively starting to get more nervous.

"If you don't know already I am sure that Tony will tell you, but he has started looking into arc reactor technology." Obadiah explained.

"Uh, yes he mentioned something along those lines." Victoria responded.

"You are the only person besides Tony who knows the inner workings of the arc reactor. I am here to ask a favor." Obadiah said.

Victoria didn't respond. She sat on Tony's couch and watched Obadiah pace back and forth.

"I want you to help me. I want to be inside Tony's head about the arc reactor, but I can't get there, not now. I need you to get inside of his head and see what he is thinking. In terms of the arc reactor." Obadiah explained.

"I'm sorry, but can't you just ask Tony? I mean if Tony wants to look into arc reactor technology he would probably be happy to tell you and you sound pretty suspicious when you ask someone else to do something for you. Especially when it's between friends and colleagues." Victoria asked.

Obadiah seemed to be stressed, he was rubbing his bald head and he smiled deviously. Victoria sensed the tenseness in his smile, she pressed a button on the side of a small table.

"Obadiah, are you okay?" She asked.

  "No Victoria I'm not. I need Tony's mind, but if he won't...I will make you give me what I want." Obadiah said.

  Obadiah started walking towards her. And Victoria stood up and backed up towards the window behind the couch. She eventually hit the glass with her back.

"Obadiah I-" Victoria started.

"It's okay Victoria, I know what you did... You sent a message to Tony. I know that little button on the side of the table." Obadiah said.

"Obadiah, what are you going to do to me?" Victoria asked.

A nervous quiver appeared in her voice. Obadiah was actually starting to scare her.

"I am going to take information from your mind. Don't worry you will only be asleep for a couple of days, I think." Obadiah said.

Victoria was about to run when Obadiah pinned her to the window by pressing one of his large hands onto her chest. With his other hand he reached into his pocket and grabbed a small device. It looked like a silver type of suction cup with red dots on the inside.

"You know Victoria, you actually created the designs for this little thing, it took me a little while to smuggle the designs for it." Obadiah said.

"Yes, I remember making it. I never put it on the market...it was kept in a secret file." Victoria said.

"Yeah, that's why I had such a hard time getting them." Obadiah said.

"Obadiah, you don't understand how dangerous that thing is." Victoria said.

"I know that it will keep you alive long enough for me to get the information that I need out of you." Obadiah explained.

Victoria was about to scream when Obadiah slammed the device on Victoria's forehead. Victoria felt an electric shock surge through her body then everything went black and she felt herself fall to the floor.