5

"I'm so sorry I couldn't use the private jet." I grimaced as I passed the airplane ticket to Keenan. We were currently at the airport awaiting our flight.

"You're joking, right?"

"No, I'm-"

"These are first class tickets!"

"Well, yeah. But-"

"These are so expensive!"

"Uh, yeah but-"

"It's more than enough, Holland!" He laughed as a pretty, tall air stewardess guided us to our seats.

"Have a good flight, Miss Evans and Mr Drew."

I settled into the huge plush seat comfortably as I reclined the chair and ordered a cocktail from the inflight bar.

"Hey Holland?" Keenan's voice was small and frightened. I frowned and angled my face to him.

"Hmm?"

"Uh. This is my first time flying, actually."

"Oh." I exhaled. I reached my hand over the seat and slowly grasped his in mine. He flexed and stiffened before relaxing. Our fingers interlaced and I caught a glimpse of him smiling.

"Tell me about our next adventure, you know, to get my mind off this scary flying object."

"Well, you already know where we're going, Ka Lae in Hawaii. We're going there to cliff dive."

He shot up in his seat.

"That was really, really, not reassuring at all. But if we compared flying on a plane to cliff diving, I'd choose the latter any day." He squeezed his eyes shut as the plane flew upward toward the sky at a forty five degree angle.

"Well, I normally wouldn't dare to either. But since now I've got an adventure buddy, why not take advantage of that and go for it?"

He nodded and gulped down the champagne the steward brought him. I snickered at his motion sickness and plugged in my earphones to listen to music. A few seconds later, Keenan leant over to pluck the bud from my ear into his.

I groaned at how unhygienic that action was but let it go when I realized that these kind of things shouldn't matter to me anymore.

The plane ride was noisy once Keenan Drew realized that flying on a plane was not painful or the least bit torturous.

"Hooooooooolland."

"What?"

"Nothing."

I grumbled as I unpaused my movie again.

"Hoooooooooooolland!" He yelled in my ear.

I reached over to smack him and he guffawed loudly.

"Shut up!"

"Knock knock."

"Will you please keep quiet, you're annoying."

"I'm just going to keep knocking until you answer. Knock knock."

I sighed loudly and super exasperatedly hoping to convey my annoyance.

"Who's there." I answered monotonously.

"Dejav."