Character Infomation

Mesaal Shiota

Name: Mesaal Shiota

Age: 12

Birthday: 12 January

Zodiac sign: Capricorn

Likes: Watching anime, food, sleeping, quiet places, people who are joyful but can be quiet, fighting, training and killing. Other things...

Dislikes: School, people stopping her watching anime, pacifists, people dying quickly. Other things....

Looks (in the real world): Average height, long silky black hair, hourglass figure and brown eyes. Normally dresses in school uniform: black blazer, white blouse, knee length skirt, tights and flat heels. At home watching anime she dresses completely differently: an oversized hoodie over a black top and shorts underneath - not like anyone can see them anyways. She wears a necklace that holds a locket with a picture of someone (A/N You will find out who in the story) and a set of earrings, both of them are half a heart that looks cracked.

Looks (in the Naruto world): Same height, hair is up to her knees and has some blue and silver streaks in it, hourglass figure but her eyes are different colours, one of them is pitch black and the other you can't see because she wears an eyepatch. Dresses like media (any you choose). She keeps her locket, but adds a katana on her back. Also wears training weights.

Release: Lightning, Water, Wind and Fire Release.

Personality: Mesaal, you could describe as bipolar. She can act as innocent as a small child but can switch from that to angry, happy, sad or insane as fast as you can snap your fingers. Mesaal cares a lot of those around her but will show no mercy towards her enemies. Most of the time, she would avoid killing in front of her friends. Mesaal is much smarter and stronger in the Naruto world, so it is more than likely to find her skipping class, or falling asleep in it. Mesaal can grow agitated easily when it comes to loud and annoying people (like Sakura and Ino) and will rarely hesitate to shut them up.

Stats:

1-5 Meaning civilain-level.

6-10 Meaning lower than average

11-15 Meaning average

16-20 Meaning higher than averge

20-25 Meaning chunin level

26-30 Meaning jounin level

31-35 Meaning Sage level

36-40 Meaning Kage level

Ninjutsu: 25

Taijutsu: 26

Genjutsu: 17

Kenjutsu: 21

Agility: 31

Speed: 29

Stamina: 23

Knowledge: 32

Wisdom: 12

Family
Mum - Yuri Shiota (alive)
Dad - Yoshinoko Shiota (alive)
Older Brother - Yoichi Shiota (alive)
Younger Brother - Hizuki Shiota (alive)

Weapons:

- Her katana

-Shuriken

- Kunai

- Senbon Needles

- Paper Bomb

- Smoke Bombs

- Soldier Pills

- Windmill Shuriken

- Double Fans (Like Temari)

Mesaal keeps many hidden weapons in scrolls also. When she is in the Naruto world, she wears training weights.

Other information:

- Mesaal wants her life to be more interesting and wishes to be pulled into the Naruto world.

- Her insanity lets out bits of information.

- She doesn't let anyone know she isn't from that world at first.

- She has a secret Kekkei Genkai.

- Mesaal has a tailed beast inside of her.

- When Mesaal is in the village, her beast tells her to change her last name.