Chapter Nineteen

Mesaal's POV

It's about an hour after I made breakfast for everyone and I'm going on a walk around the base. I found out that I had to teleport to a different spot so I could go on a walk with nice scenery. Unfortunately, Hidan insisted on coming with me.

"Why fucking not Bitch-hime?" Hidan whines as he hangs off of me.

"Didn't you know, having someone on your tail all the time gets annoying? Especially when that person whines every two minutes." I pull on his ear.

"I'll be quiet! Fucking swear!"

"You swear plenty!"

"Not fucking like that!"

"See?! Why do you even want to come?!"

"Because if someone doesn't fucking watch you, you're going to go somewhere and have all the fucking fun!"

"And?!"

"I want to fucking kill someone with you!"

"Stop getting so attached! I'm not going far! I'm only going for a walk because this base is crap!"

"But why can't I fucking come with you?!"

"Because you're so loud!"

"I fucking promise I won't be!"

"Let me stich your mouth shut then I'll believe you!"

"Fucking fine!"

"Sit down then." I facepalm and summon a needle and thread.

"You're actually going to do it?" Itachi asks as he enters the living room.

"Yes." I grumble and stich his mouth. "We'll be back soon." I sigh and teleport us both out of the base. I teleport us to an area where I used to come and relax when I was a kid. It was a very pretty lake with a field with flowers and whatever else you can imagine. I walk around the lake and dip my fingers in when I sit down at the edge. Hidan sits next to me and crosses his arms with a pout. "Why are you pouting?"

He motions towards his mouth with his hands flailing around. I just shrug. "It's your fault for being so loud." He makes some more motions. "You're the one who wanted to come with me." Birds' caws sound, so I look up and see my murder of crows heading towards us.

"Letter from Ken! Last of Kiara!" They squawk.

"Oh?" I take the paper out of their beaks and they fly away. I open it to see Kiara's diary. "Isn't this interesting?" I hum.

"What's fucking interesting?" Hidan rips the stiches off and an irk mark forms on my head.

"OI! I didn't stich your mouth shut for you to talk! Go back to the base!"

"But I was curious Bitch-hime. What the fuck did they mean by 'the last of Kiara'? What did you fucking mean by 'isn't this interesting'?" Hidan complains and hugs my waist, he starts groping me and I slap his hand.

"Uh-uh." I tut in his ear.

"That fucking turns me on, Bitch-hime." He groans.

"Shut up. We're going back to the base. I have something to do." I remove his arms and stand up.

"Oh come on. We were just getting to the good fucking part. We could've fucked." Hidan groans as he face-plants into the ground.

"You can stay here if you really want to. I'm going back." I dust myself off and he stands up.

"Fuck no. I'm fucking coming with you Bitch-hime."

"Before that, I have a question for you. Why are you getting so attached?"