Chapter Twelve

Mesaal's POV

When it was dawn, I started getting ready for the second test of the Chunin exams. I made sure none of the ninjas from the Village Hidden in the Stars were awake. Once I checked, I slipped silently into the bathroom and had a shower. When that was done, I got dressed, attached my katana to my back and went to the kitchen to begin breakfast. Today, I was making simple rice with miso soup and eggplant. Then I ate my food, got Ryuu and left.

'I'm going to mediate for a while before the exam starts. It's a good way to improve your chakra storage and keep it reserved.' I think as I sit down not too far from The Forest of Death.

(Time Skip)

"This is the site of the second exam, the forty fourth training ground... Also know as... The Forest of Death." Anko was now explaining where we were.

"Forest of.... Death?" Naru talked to himself. A square rock came from the left and looked at Naru closely. Naru starts walking away from the trio disguised as a square rock, then he starts running. And he gets faster, and faster, and faster, until he suddenly stops and turns to face the trio. They came to abrupt halt when he looked through the eye holes. "Hey, Konohamaru?! What is it that you want?!"

"Just what I expect from the man I respect! Good job on figuring it out!" Maru and his friends then made the disguise explode with gunpower. They were seen on the floor coughing their lungs out. "Hey! Too much gunpower used!"

"With an adult sexiness! I'm Moegi of the senior class at Kunoichi Preschool!" Moegi introduced herself doing a pose.

I sweatdrop, thinking to myself. 'I don't think a kid should be worrying about how sexy they are.'

'I agree with you on that, kid.'

"I love factoring! Udon!" Udon does another stupid pose.

"The most brilliant ninja in the village! Konohamaru!" Maru does a stupid pose too.

"And the three of us together make the Konohamaru Gang!" They exclaim in unison.

"What's going on you guys? Hey, I'm about to take the second exam of the Chunin exam. I have no time to be playing around with you guys." Naru tries acting cool.

"We're not here to play around!"

"That's right! We're here for an interview!" Moegi adds on.

"Interview?"

"Yeah! We were put in charge to write the feature article 'Chunin exam' for the academy's class newspaper." Maru explains.

"So that's why we came to interview you, leader... Please co-operate with us." Moegi puts her hands together and tilts her head so her joined hands are on the right.

"Hey, over there! What are you doing?!" Anko shouts at them.

"Konohamaru over here is asking about an interview for the class paper." Naru says.

"Oh, I forgot the Hokage mentioned something like that." Anko sheepishly rubs the back of her head. "All right! Take a ten minute break starting now! For those of you who will be interviewed, resign yourselves and be courteous."

(Time Skip because I really can't be bothered with those silly interviews)

I am at the back because all the teams I want to avoid are really more to the front.

"This place is the Forest of Death, you'll soon realize why." Anko smirks at us.

Naru decided it would be a good idea to make fun of her. He stuck his arse out and wiggled it. "'The Forest of Death, you'll soon realize why.' That kind of threat won't work on me one bit! I'm not scared!"