Prologue

Third Person POV

Mesaal was walking home from school with a couple of friends. Mesaal was looking forward to getting home, changing into her 'Anime-watching clothes' (as she called them) and finally flopping onto her bed, watching anime until she was called down for dinner. As the group of friends approached Mesaal's drive, she waved goodbye and bid her friends farewell.

"Bye! See you tomorrow, Mesaal!" One of her female friends - Nicole - shouted over her shoulder.

"Yeah! See you tomorrow, Nicole!" She shouted back.

They stopped dead in their tracks. "What?!?! You said goodbye to Nicole but not us?!?!? I feel so hurt!!" Kayla fake cried.

Sweat drops formed on Mesaal's head, she wondered why she was friends with some of these people, the answer always came to her: 'Because I'm and idiot.' She often deadpanned at her own thoughts.

"Bye to all of you, then!" Mesaal shouted over to them. That seemed to do it, Kayla had turned away again with everyone else following suit.

Mesaal couldn't wait to get in, she needed to watch her anime! As she walked in the door, she shouted to somewhere in the direction of the kitchen and living room, "I'm home!"

As expected, there was a reply, "Welcome home honey/sis!"

On that note, Mesaal turned tail and walked to her room, doing the necessary activities before jumping on her bed, ready to watch anime. Today, she had already decided she was going to watch Naruto.

Finally, it was time to come down for dinner, one of her brothers, Yoichi, had just called her down. Of course, she had replied with, "I'll be down soon." Following the usual procedure, after about five minutes, she walked lazily down the stairs.

"Today's dinner is a simple meal of miso ramen and orange kanten for dessert." Yuri (Mesaal's Mum) informed everyone.

"Yosh*!" Yoichi exclaimed, sitting next to Mesaal. In response, Mesaal rolled her eyes and sighed to herself. She still wasn't happy about having to stop her Naruto episode half-way but went down anyway.

Mesaal's POV

'Finally! Dinner's over!' Dinner and dessert was delicious but I wanted to watch more Naruto. Before I did that, I decided to have a shower.

After I had a shower, I decided to watch one more episode of Naruto before going to bed. I removed my necklace/locket and removed my earrings soon after. I laid on my bed, tucked myself under my covers put in my earphones and drifted off into a dreamless sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N Yosh=Alright