Chapter Ten

Mesaal's POV

As soon as, we got back to the village, Izu and Kotet shot up from their seats and practically saluted to me.

"Seriously?" I ask from Suke's back.

"Please don't kill us! We didn't do anything!" Izu proclaims.

"Hai, hai. If you did, I'll deal with you later. For now just shut up. My 'teammates' have been shouting the entire way back." I whine.

"Sure." Kotet answers for both of them as they sit back down.

"Suke, let me go now. I have to deal with something." I tell him as I see Naru and Pink hair walk away after Kaka-sensei supposedly teleports to Old Man.

"Hn." He lets go of me and I walk off in the direction Naru and Pink hair went in. I catch up and when I get there, Konohamaru is insulting Pink hair's forehead.

"I have to agree with him. Your forehead is unusually large. I've never seen anyone with as big a forehead as you." I speak up, startling everyone.

"See! Masked lady agrees with me." I get an irk mark.

"What did you just call me?" I ask him through gritted teeth.

"Masked lady."

"Is that something to call someone once they just helped you?"

"Uhhh.. I don't know. That's the first impression I got of you."

"So when you first met Naru, did you call him 'Loud mouthed idiot'?"

"No."

"Then don't say that's the first impression you got of me if you didn't think Naru was a loud mouthed idiot."

"Hey!" Naru interrupts. "How am I a loud mouthed idiot?"

"How do you not see it?" I ask the blonde.

"She's right, you know, boss. But her forehead is still inhumane."

"Grrr! Come here, you little-"

"You should know, that's the Old Man's grandson."

Pink haired buffoon chases after him until he bumps into Kuro and Mari. Kuro grabs him by the collar. I decide to stay hidden until the right moment.

"Hey! Let me go!" Maru shouts.

"Why should I, brat?"

"Hey! Let him go! If you don't, I'll take him from you by force!"

"I'm sorry, it was my fault. He was just running." Pink hair tries to explain.

"Kuro. Let the kid go before I kill you." I commanded with a menacing aura.

"M-Mesaal!" He squeaked. Frozen from fear, he doesn't let Maru go. A rock hits his knuckle and he is forced to let go. I see Pink hair, that teammate of Maru's and Mari fangirling over Suke.

"Kuro." I say, my tone dark.

"H-Hai?" He backs away from me and I see Mari shaking.

"What did I tell you?"

"To let him go?"

"Yes. And what did you do?"

"Not follow orders."

"That's right. You know what happens when you do that, don't you?"

"P-Please! I-I didn't m-mean to."

"Oh?" I mused. "Is that so?"

"Yes! I mean-" He is cut off by the new arrival.

"Kankuro." Gaa-kun appears on a branch by Suke in his sand.