Chapter Thirteen

Mesaal's POV

I was wondering what I should do for the next two days of the exam. I settle on asking Min to teach me that spirit out of my body thing.

'Hey, Min.' She ignored me, she's been ignoring me since Oro came and gave the curse mark. 'Min. Listen to me!' I gave up that tactic and decided it would be best to go and meet her for real. In her cage, in my subconscious. I sat in a meditation position and began trying to enter my own mind. After some trying, I finally succeeded. I found myself in a time space of never-ending darkness. Below me was blood, I could tell from the stench and the faint tinge of red I could make out.

"Byakugan!" I could see more now. The blood seemed to be of those I've killed before and the blood of those I've shed. I stood up from my sitting position and deactivated my byakugan. Walking, I made out a large cage with a seal on it. Inside, is what I presumed to be Minoru, the ten tailed wolf. She was large and majestic, posture never failing. Her fur was a mixture of black, white and grey. The white fur covered the left side, the black covered the right side and the grey was in the middle, mixing the colours. Her ten tails were all black, white or grey.

"Min? Min?"

"What are you doing here?" Min growled.

"I came to see you, idiot. After you ignored me, I decided to come to you myself."

"You should have left it. Now, you can't leave without getting my permission."

"So? If you don't let me go, I'll just annoy you until you do. I came to ask if you could teach me that thing where my spirit comes out of my body."

"Why should I say yes?"

"Because you're a nice tailed beast! You said it yourself." I smugly stated.

"That's because I am. You're right."

"Can you please teach me how to let myspirit out of my body then? Please?" I begged her.

"Fine. I'll teach you. But first, you need to go back to the real world."

"Yay! Thanks Min!"

"You're welcome, kid." She smiled slightly too. I closed my eyes and suddenly, I was back in the real world and out of my consciousness.

'It feels weird transporting from different places like that.' I thought as a weird tingling travelled down my body.

'That's true. Now, onto training. First, you need to concentrate on your inner self. Then, you need to focus your chakra in your head. Tell me once you've done that.' Min instructed.

'Aye, sir!!' (Fairy Tail fan anyone?)

(Time Skip)

My spirit was now out of my body and I could see from the prospective of my soul flying around. This technique was similar to a Yamanaka technique, although they enter someone's mind whereas I just let my soul fly free. It can touch objects and such but people can't see it. It's a really useful technique.

"Mesaal?" There was a knock on my door.

"Who is it?"

"Kakashi."

"What do you want?"

"Can I come in?"

"Sure. Why not." I quickly transfer my spirit back into my body as I straightened out.

"I want to talk to you."

"I figured."

"I want to know more about you and your powers."