Chapter Six

Mesaal's POV

This morning I had already made breakfast for me, Naru, ANBU-san and Ryuu, although he just ate a lizard I caught, made lunch for the entire team and gone to the forest to train with subete-no-me. Right now, I am able to paralyze people for a short amount of time and I can also control them for a longer amount of time. Today, me and Kaka-sensei showed up at the same time and I protested that I wasn't late, I was right on time because Kaka-sensei was there at the same time. Guess what we were doing now?

"Sasuke at point A."

"Sakura here at point B."

"This is still pointless, Mesaal, point C."

There was a minute of silence.

"Naruto at point D, believe it!"

"Naruto you're too slow."

"Five meters away from the target. Ready to move in at any time."

That's right. We were searching for a cat. The owner was really worried about this cat 'Tora' and it was our mission to find it. I stepped out of the bushes I was crouched in and approached the cat.

"Why don't you want to go home?" I ask it.

"My owner is a crazy woman. She squishes me and crushes my bones with a hug. It's unbelievably torturous. Before I was taken by her, I loved hugs. Now I hate them, I nearly die from them everyday!" Naru jumps out too. The cat seems to have an interest in him.

"I though you hated hugs?" I quietly talk to Tora.

"This human's nice. He smells nice and is comfortable." She/he protests.

"Mesaal-chan! Get this cat off of me!" Naru begs.

"Come here." I open up my arms and Tora jumps in. Kaka-sensei decide to act as if this was a missing person and did a check.

"Can this be confirmed as missing pet Tora?"

"Affirmative. Ribbon on his right. Lost pet Tora found."

"Shut up you two." I snap at them, looking at the peaceful cat I my arms.

"You're comfortable and you can understand me. Who are you?" Tora looks up at me.

"Someone from the Yukini clan. The last survivor." I whisper. She/he looks shocked. She/he doesn't say anymore as we walk back to the Hokage's office.

When we arrive, a fat old lady is standing there and when she sees Tora in my arms, she comes up to the both of us, takes Tora away from me and gives me a hug. I look like I'm about to murder her. Old Man sees my expression and clears his throat.

"Thank you so much for rescuing my cat and bringing him back to his Mummy! Isn't she a good girl, Tora?" The fat woman asks as she hugs Tora so tightly it looks like his bones are being crushed.

"Ha! That stupid cat deserves it!"

"Now I can see why it ran away." Pink hair mutters while Naru makes fun of her/him.

"Naru, if you carry on saying that, I'll make you wish you were never born." I tell him with a sickly sweet tone and a menacing aura surrounding me. Everyone shudders.

"N-No t-thanks." Naru hides behind Pink haired buffoon, who's hiding behind Suke, who's trying to make himself invisible.

"Mesaal, no need for that." Kaka-sensei tries calming me down, failing miserably.

"Next time, I abandon a teammate, it'll be you and I will be the one who beat the living daylights out of you." I look at Naru who's shaking.

"H-H-Hai." He stutters. Old Man clears his throat, making us all look at him.