Chapter Three

ANBU's POV

I was carefully observing Little Girl as she opened her eyes a crack. She grumbled something inaudible as she covers her head with the duvet and goes back into her weird sleeping position. After a few seconds, she jumped out of bed and rushed to the bathroom. My eyes widened a fraction when I saw her undress and step into the shower. I turned away when I heard the water start, not wishing to be watching a young girl. Not long after, she finished washing herself, stepped out of the shower and wrapped herself in her towel. She leisurely walked over to the closet I had filled on orders from Lord Hokage.

'Now that I think about it, he never did tell me how he knew her size. Those clothes fit perfectly. How much of a pervert is Lord Hokage?' I thought, sweatdropping.

By the time I finished thinking, she was already dressed (Media). She walked to the kitchen to, presumably, cook breakfast.

'She is a really good cook. Those pancakes she made for me yesterday were amazing, no wonder the cursed kid likes her making breakfast and lunch for him every day.' I was jealous. 'It was nice of her to make me breakfast yesterday, though.'

Mesaal's POV

'Minoru, why do you think that ANBU is watching my every move like I'm his prey and he's going to pounce any moment?'

'No idea kid. But I can tell you, this is amusing. Yesterday, you sure did surprise him.'

'With what?'

'Where should I start? Oh, I know! How you knew he was watching you, how you pin-pointed his location in a millisecond, most chunin can't even detect his presence, let alone pin-point his location. Oh, and how you knew the Old Man was watching you through the glass ball made of his chakra, how you fell asleep in class, but still managed to answer something about chakra. Should I go on?' Minoru drawled.

'Ok, I get it. I can do what most people can't.'

'Most people? You're showing yourself to be nearing Kakashi Hatake's level.' I just rolled my eyes and continued my way to the kitchen.

"What should I make today?" I ask myself out loud. I decide on a simple breakfast of bacon, eggs and beans. Once again, I make three portions: one for myself, one for Naru and one for ANBU-san. Yesterday, ANBU-san returned the plate and cutlery he used. He even washed them! It was unbelievable. Following the routine, I shout through Naru's door, "Wake up! I made you breakfast!" After a few moments, he opened the door and groggily greeted me.

"Morning, Mesaal-chan. What do I have today?" He asks, sniffing the air.

"I've made bacon, eggs and beans. Remember to return the plate!" I shout over my shoulder as I walk back to my apartment.

'Time for that ANBU.' I think as I pick up another plate and cutlery. I walk out of the door and jump onto the rooftop he was perched on.

"Here. Thanks for returning the plate and washing it yesterday." I wave before jumping back down and sitting down at the table and eating my own portion of bacon, eggs and beans. After eating, I wash up my plate, attach my katana to my back and locking the door after me. I walk to the academy alone and when I arrive, it's only me in the classroom.

'Hey, Minoru. Wake me up when someone else comes in.' I tell her before closing my eyes.

'Sorry kid, someone's already here.'

'Just before I close my eyes, too.' I grumble. I look up, to be staring at the in-need-of-dictionary Uchiha.

"Heh, looks like I'm not the only one who likes to come early." I say, looking at Sasuke.