Chapter Eleven

Mesaal's POV

The past few days, I have been training none stop to help control my new kekkai genkai. I even asked Hina-chan to tell me about the techniques the Hyuga clan uses. She eventually found out why I needed to know, but swore not to tell anyone. Today was the day of the Chunin exams, and I was currently on my way to the meeting spot outside.

"Hey, Mesaal-chan!" Naru greets, when he sees me.

"Hey, Naru. Hey, Suke." I say to them both before leaning on a fence and reading one of my books.

I had also decided to use my hitai-ate as a blindfold whenever I was using my subete-no-me.

"Hn."

'I wonder if Obito was like that.'

'Probably not, kid. He was very cheerful as a kid and now, he is pretending to be a man-child in the Akatsuki.' Min tells me in my head.

'True.'

"Sakura-chan, you're late!" Naru shouts at the approaching girl.

"Yeah. Sorry about that. Good morning, Sasuke-kun." She says all non-fangirly.

"Hn." I can tell Suke is looking Pink hair over, checking for any signs of her not being ok.

"Suke, carry me." I request to the Uchiha.

"Get on." He bends down so I can go on his back. He holds my thighs while I wrap my arms around his neck and rest my head on his shoulder.

"Am I heavy?"

'I shouldn't be, I took my weights off.'

"No. I'm beginning to wonder if you eat at all, considering your weight."

"I'm not that light. I just work out a lot."

"You're as light as a feather, no exaggeration." He tells me as we enter the building.

"I don't believe you, but ok. Maybe it's just because you're strong."

'Yah, that sounded very pick-me.' I cringed inwardly.

When we reach the 'third floor' at 'room 301' Kotet and Izu are using the transformation jutsu, hurting Tenie.

"We just want to get through!" She protests as Izu kicks her.

"You think being a chunin is easy? You have to be strong and work hard!" Kotet sneers down at her.

"Suke, let me down." I whisper in his ear. He complies and puts me on the ground. We walk side-by-side to the duo.

"That's something, considering all you two do is sleep on duty. Guarding the gates. Would you remove the genjutsu? I want to go to room 301, not 201." I command, a sense of authority surrounding me. People around us start mummering.

"So you noticed, hey?" Izu smirks a fake smirk. I rival it with my own, mine more sinister.

"Not just us. Sakura, tell them. You would have noticed first." Suke encourages her.

"I would have?" Pink hair questions herself.

"Yes. You have the best analytical skills on our team."

"Yes! That's right, this is only the second floor." Pink hair clarifies.

"Now, time to kill you~" I smirk at the duo shivering.

"B-But! I-It was o-orders from t-the H-Hokage!" Kotet squeaks.

"Is that so?"

"Y-Yes." Izu confirms.

"I'm still going to kill you." I simply state.