Prologue. Once Upon A Time

Third Person POV

Once upon a time, the nine tail beasts were the most powerful beings in the world and they lived with the people in harmony. The people had animal traits and separated into three classes-Alpha, Beta and Omega. People with good deeds were granted with fortune, wealth and power.

But the shinobis wanted the tail beasts all by themselves, so they started a war to fight for the tail beasts. The tail beasts were saddened to see they fight among each other, so they transformed themselves into normal animals and hid themselves from them. The nine of them separated and wandered. No one knows where they were.

Time passed, the people thought the tail beasts were a myth, a legend that the older generations made up. They continued living and told their kids about this legend.

One day, The Uzumaki family-Minato and Kushina found a brown fox who was beaten up badly by a group of adults and was on a verge of death . They saved it and treated its wounds in their house. The fox wanted to escape since they were shinobis, but instead they cared for it. Minato and Kushina were kind and caring that touched the fox with their actions. To express its gratitude, it finally transformed into its original form for the first time in a thousand years-a huge red orange fox with nine tails, flames surrounding its body. Minato and Kushina was shocked to see a tail beast. They thought it was a legend after all.

The fox granted The Uzumaki Family fortune, wealth and power. Minato didn't want to accept this huge gift. The fox smiled and said, "Humble human, please accept this gift. I will stay with The Uzumakis forever. You are my savior."

Kushina and Minato hugged the fox and lived happily. During their day, they discovered the fox's fur will change colours according to the seasons. In spring and summer, it remains orange red, but in winter, it sheds his fur and became snow white coloured. Minato became the 4th Hokage.

Until Kushina gave birth to a baby boy, they gave the child a name-Uzumaki Naruto.

Unfortunately their peaceful days didn't last long, other clans of shinobi discovered their secret and tried the steal the fox away from them. Minato tried to protect Kushina and the fox, but the two of them were killed. The fox couldn't accept the fact that his two saviors were dead, it went on a rampage and killed thousands of shinobis who killed Minato and Kushina.

The tailed beasts never cry. The fox was really sad that it shed a tear. It summoned his other tail beasts friends since it was the most powerful one among the nine tail beasts. It told them, "From now on, I will be living inside this boy's body. I will protect him." The other tailed beasts were happy for it, they continued to search for their trusted shinobis. They believe that one day they could find one like the fox did.

The news of the whole Uzumaki family got slaughtered spreaded to the whole Konoha. The ANBU could only find their child unharmed. The villagers considered Naruto a miracle.

The fox sealed itself inside the boy's body and slept until the boy turned 5. The boy was taken care by Tsunade and raised him up. It came out of the boy's body to talk to Tsunade and told her about the tail beasts, the truth of the day that thousands on shinobis died and asked her to keep it a secret until she found someone she can trust. Tsunade was shocked at first but quickly accepted.

Since Naruto didn't have parents to take care of him, he quickly became independent at 5 years old. He knew about the tail beasts and learned about the fox's name-Kurama. Kurama told him his parents and what happened when they got into a terrible accident. He didn't tell anyone about this except one person. That was Iruka sensei, he liked the boy very much and considered him as his son. Kurama was happy for him.

Since Tsunade became the Fifth Hokage, she has no time to take care after him, so Iruka sensei and Naruto lived together.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued...
————————————————
Okayyyy so this is another fanfic. Uke Naruto is the best! Aaaand again I made the hot guys semes and after Naru chan~ So here are list of what kinds of animals will the characters be. All of them also inherit the traits of that animal.

Characters:

Sasuke: Lion (Alpha)

Shikamaru: Deer (Alpha)

Kiba: Wolf (Alpha)

Neji: Panda (Alpha) (I thought about kungfu panda sooooo)

Shino: Bear (Alpha)(I don't want Shino to be an insect so I made him a bear! But the insects won't live inside his body, instead he can summon insects.)

Gaara: Red raccoon (Alpha)(since he's also a jinchuuriki too, he's rare!)

Sai: Cat (Alpha)

Naruto: Nine tailed fox (Omega)

Chouji: Cow (Beta)

Ino: Pig (Omega)

Sakura: Rabbit (Omega)

Ten ten: Monkey (Beta)

Lee: Chimpanzee (Beta)

Hinata: Panda (Beta)

Temari & Kankuro: Raccoon (Beta)(Beta)

Iruka: Cat (Beta)

Kakashi: Dog (Alpha)

Gai: Gorilla (Beta)

Kurenai: Swan (Omega)

Asuma: Owl (Alpha)

Tsunade: Sheep (Omega)