5: Sacrifices Need to Be Made

Beta is in for a real treat.

Ethan and Blake are currently going through her closet, looking for something for her to change into. They're going to get Beta back today.

Their rivals wouldn't be expecting revenge to happen so soon. They sure as hell weren't, and that was a mistake considering Beta snuck in and defiled their portraits. Retaliating the same day would surely shock them too.

"Literally anything that shows your tits and your ass works, Blake," he chuckles, watching her pout. "They're too stupid to realize you're just a distraction."

"I'm gonna do this, but I want you to know that I don't like it," she huffs. "Objectifying myself like this is kind of against everything I stand for, but I guess I'll make this sacrifice today."

"Thank you. You're gonna look hot as hell." Ethan regrets saying that the second she smacks his hat off of his head. "I'm joking! Well, kinda. You are gonna look good, like always," he's grinning as she pulls clothes out, "but I appreciate it. Couldn't pull this off without you, chérie. If it makes you feel better, it's not really objectifying yourself. You know you don't mean it, it's just for a good cause."

Blake rolls her eyes and shoves Ethan out of her room to change. It's when she shuts the door he realizes he was in there, like he wanted to be earlier, and he didn't even get a good look around. He meant to look around, get to know her through her space more. He was too distracted thinking about their plan.

The party still wasn't for another couple of hours, which gave them plenty of time to pull this off and then get back to the Kappa house, where Ethan would convince her to go with him, and then he'd hookup with her. It was foolproof.

Ethan doesn't even bother telling any of his brothers what they were doing. He'd tell them after it was done.

When Blake walks back out of her room, he lets out a low whistle. A low-cut shirt and a short skirt would definitely do the job. Her necklace, a chain with a ring on it, reflected some of the just barely setting sun back at him. She sighs and doesn't acknowledge his whistle.

"Take this, toss it in the presidents room while you're upstairs," she hums, handing him a stink bomb. "Just as something extra."

"Hell yeah," the boys laughs, slipping it into his pocket. "Alright, let's head to the pet store."

Blake snatches her house keys off of the counter and tosses them into her bag, Ethan gathering the things he brought. There was a pet store not too far from campus that they'd walk to.

They could take an Uber, but Blake insisted it's close enough to walk. So, antsy to get going, they go to retreat. The apartment door swings open before they can reach it, revealing Ava and Lara. Their eyebrows instantly shoot up at this sight of Ethan.

"Since when are you into frat boys?"

"I'm not," Blake snorts. Ethan opens his mouth to protest, but she presses her fingers to his lips to shut him up. "We're friends. But I'm actually helping him with something right now... I'll see you guys at Gamma later?"

Lara's head tilts. "Yeah, but we--did you get everything done or are you just having a mental break?"

"I got almost everything done. Dolan convinced me to move a couple things to tomorrow instead, and now we have something important to do," she explains, grabbing a fistful of his hoodie. "Gotta go, love you guys!"

Confused, her friends yell goodbyes as Blake drags Ethan out the door and down the stairs. He stumbles over his own feet.

"Blake, chérie, slow down!" He laughs, grabbing her hand and forcing her to let go. "Do you wanna see me fall on my face?"