17: Back in Full Force

Ethan pulls out with a heavy puff of air, finishing all over Blake's stomach, both of their chests rising and falling together. He leans backward, searching for his phone, perspiration sticking to his skin and hair stuck to his forehead.

"Stay just like that, chérie," he mumbles, opening up his camera. "Keep your legs spread."

With a quiet hum she listens, letting Ethan take a few pictures, blinking slowly and feeling exhaustion set into her limbs. They're both pretty much ready for bed after what just happened.

"So pretty," Ethan smiles, placing his phone aside and reaching for a towel to wipe up her stomach. "Got a pretty good collection of pictures of you now. Over thirty--but not all of them are nudes." She laughs, sitting up and pushing him back up against his headboard. "Chérie, I think I'm good after three. You want me to just--?"

"No, shh, I want a picture too."

He gives her a lazy, tired smile, eyes only open halfway as she snaps a picture. He's still naked, cock resting against his stomach, scratches and hickies coating his skin, bare thighs on full display and slightly red from slamming against her. If Ethan gets to have a collection of pictures, Blake wants one too. Plus, she loves the sight of him fucked out just as much as he loves the sight of her like that.

After taking it, she lies next to him with a deep sigh, her head landing on his chest. Ethan runs his fingers through her hair for a few minutes while they relax, his playlist still on low and the room stuffy and hot.

"That was fun," Ethan yawns, clambering to his feet. He pulls out a light blue hat, slipping it on backwards over his messy hair. She laughs at the sight of him completely naked other than the hat, watching him sort through clothes for something more to wear. "I got some stuff I should probably do though."

"Are you kicking me out?"

"Nah, you can stay if you want. I just won't really be able to hang," Ethan shrugs, stepping into his boxers and hurriedly changing. "But it'll probably be kinda loud downstairs if you're trying to nap. We've got pledge-jousting and some other stuff to do tonight."

Blake huffs, standing to get herself dressed. "So... if you have all that, why exactly did you invite me over?"

"Uh--was what we just did not obvious?" He chuckles, moving over to her to gently place his hand around her throat again, in the same spot he held her earlier, just as a reminder. Index finger splayed out across her cheek, Ethan pulls her face close, hot breath fanning over her lips before he kisses her deeply. "That's why you came over, chérie." He doesn't notice the pout that falls on her lips, walking toward toward the door out of his room. "Gotta go help them get started, see ya, Blake."

If he wasn't so busy tonight she would curse him out before leaving.

Blake enjoyed herself, but being treated like some random booty-call instead of his girlfriend stings. He at least could've been more honest when he texted her insisting she came over to hangout for the evening.

With a sigh, Blake gathers her things and heads down the stairs. Ethan only waves to her as she walks out the front door, his attention immediately being pulled away by Chase and one of the new pledges.

She's way too exhausted to focus on being pissed right now. Walking home is enough of a chore--she's annoyed, but she'll talk to him about it after she gets some well-deserved rest.

The way he acted still irks her, finding her own hand replacing where his was as she thinks about it. Blake gets so distracted in her head she almost doesn't notice her phone buzzing.

Ethan: it's already pretty dark out there. be careful chérie
Ethan: send me a pic of your tits when you get home so I know you're safe <3