Intro: Synopsis and Warnings

When Ethan, a flirty fuck-boy from a fraternity gets turned down by Blake, a girl who knows exactly what she wants and gets it, he's determined to grab her attention. She's a lot harder to crack than he thinks, and they both get more than they bargained for as they start to grow close.

A/N

yes. another Ethan story. sue me.

I wasn't planning to write this at all. One night in early March I was looking at pictures of Ethan (in the outfit he's wearing in the picture attached) and they gave off major frat boy vibes. From there I couldn't stop thinking about it and wrote all of chapter one in like an hour and sent it to a friend just because i wanted to share it lmao. I didn't think anything would come of it but... I couldn't stop.

It's become one of my favorite fics i've written, honestly. So here's a frat!ethan fic that was purely self indulgent, BUT i adore ethan and blake <3 and thank u to euphoricaldolan for letting me send a million sneak peaks of them.

WARNINGS: smut, alcohol consumption, mention of drugs, and mentions of rape/sexual harassment (without spoilers: Ethan ain't do anything like that, I promise).

Alright! Let's not make this too long—here's Shut Up and Kiss Me