11: Stress Relief

Blake taps her pencil anxiously on the desk as she reviews her answers. It's Friday afternoon, finals week. Her last final. As soon as she can, she hands in the exam and is out the door. Instantly her muscles relax, her breathing deepens, and she feels stress come out of her body in ripples.

Finals week had her more stressed than ever. It's always Blake's least favorite time of year, but it really kicked her ass this time around. She could handle mid-terms, but god, finals week was crazy. They would be worse in the spring though, they always are.

Despite that, she's pretty sure she passed all of her classes. Now, she needs to go home and relax for the first time this week.

The second she gets through her apartment door she smiles, dropping her bag on her bedroom floor and rushing to collapse on her bed. Even though finals are over, she still feels unusually tense. Her good mood dissipates fast when she realizes that.

Instead, her mood turns sour. Being home alone, she can do about anything she wants. She doesn't want to be home though. Blake changes, throws on a long coat, and leaves.

The walk to Kappa Sigma feels longer than normal, but that's probably due to her being so annoyed. She just busted her ass for finals week and now she doesn't even feel like she can relax? What kind of bullshit is that?

The door for Kappa is surprisingly locked for once, so she raises her fist to bang on it with furrowed brows and narrowed eyes. With her arms crossed over her chest, she waits.

Chad swings the door open, "Oh, hey Blake. What can I do for you?"

"Is Dolan around?"

"Mhm, he's in the kitchen. Gray! Get over here!" he laughs, not even wincing when she shoves past him. He called for the wrong twin as a joke, not realizing she's already pissed off.

"Not that fucking Dolan. Ethan."

"E! Blake's here to see you!" Chad shouts, though Grayson reaches the door first, confused. "You're here early. We're just starting to set up for the party."

"Yeah, sorry, I really don't care about the party right now," she snaps, slow footsteps coming down the hall as she looks around. She's fuming, so they all look toward her cautiously. Blake, this mad? Not typically a good sign. They assume Ethan did something again. "Can he fucking hurry up?"

"Dude, did you piss her off again?" Ryan laughs, nudging Ethan as he finally makes his way toward the door.

Ethan raises an eyebrow, leaning against the railing for the stairs. He doesn't think he did anything. "Hey, Blake. We're a little busy here, but I can talk for a few minutes." Her eyes roll as she walks closer to him. "How'd finals go?"

Blake doesn't answer, only gripping both sides of his face and smashing their lips together. Her teeth sink into his bottom lip almost immediately, lips and tongues clashing as if there aren't a handful of people around them.

He pulls away, breathless, only to chuckle. "I'm not mad but--you okay, chérie? Are you sick?"

"I'm fucking annoyed," she spits, pulling him down with a hand on the back of his neck. Her lips graze his earlobe, whispering, "Come upstairs and fuck me, Dolan."

He chokes on air as she struts up the stairs without even looking back at him. "Am I--is she really here--I'll be upstairs."

Ethan's heart jumps into his throat, racing up after her. He hoped they'd hookup at the party tonight, but her showing up out of the blue and demanding that he fuck her? He could bust right now.

The second they're in his room she slams his door, locking it and then pulling him in for a kiss again. Ethan eagerly kisses back, but mumbles, "You sure you're okay, chérie?"