23: Beta's Revenge

Blake's mind is coated in a thick layer of fog, kissing Ethan feverishly. It's partially because of the kiss, and partially because of the alcohol that's definitely hitting her hard now. It's hitting him too, making his head swirl and losing all train of thought except her.

He hates that this girl has so much control over him and his mind, but he loves the way it feels. He loves Blake, and he's learned to be okay with that despite how much it hurts some days.

They came upstairs to talk--which was surprisingly Ethan's real intention when asking--but right now they're only speaking in actions. Hungry for each other, for intimacy, they can't stay away.

Blake's breath intertwines with his, her back hitting soft pillows as Ethan moves hover over her. "This--we're not in your room."

"I'll make it up to Seth," he whispers, gently nipping at her lip. "Missed this. Missed you."

"Missed you too," she smiles, yanking him down by the back of his neck again. Each kiss, each movement of their hands is perfectly calculated without them having to think about it. They're being driven by need, not just want now.

Ethan grasps her shirt, pulling it over her head and exhaling softly as his eyes rake over her skin. She arches her back for him, her bra being tossed to the side and his lips taking one of her nipples between them with a soft hum. Blake lets out a breathy moan, his mouth trailing her skin, teeth littering marks all along her torso and savoring the moment.

His hands trail, unbuttoning her shorts and pulling them down her legs, Blake realizing he's still far too clothed. She tugs on the collar of his shirt, seeing him with the smallest smirk before he sits up further to take it off.

"You're so fucking gorgeous, chérie," Ethan breathes, his hands caressing her sides and fiddling with the waistband of her thong. Blake smiles up at him, his fingers now tracing the fresh marks along her skin while she works to undo the button of his pants. "Wanna--I wanna be gentle with you tonight, is that okay? I know we usually aren't, but I... wanna love you."

She's never seen Ethan like this, so cautious and tentative. He's so much more sensitive than he wants to admit, than he wants people to know. He shares that with Blake without worry.

"Yeah, let's take it slow. Show me you love me," she mumbles, their lips brushing together. Ethan sputters out a gasp as she strokes his cock with a spit-coated hand, her thumb rubbing over the deep pink tip. Blake eyes him up and down, his toned muscles, his eyes scrunching shut, tousled hair already sticking to his forehead. "You're so handsome, E. I love you."

"I love you too," Ethan whispers, nuzzling his face in the crook of her neck. "God--fuck, chérie."

He plants kissing all along it, shallow breaths bouncing off her skin. Ethan's strong hand snakes lower, pushing aside the thin layer to push a finger into her dripping core. Blake moans, her free hand gripping the sheets when he adds another.

"S'enough, E, wanna feel you," she whispers softly, her mouth ghosting his ear and jaw.

Ethan's thumb brushes her cheek, appreciating the comforting smile on her face as he aligns himself at her entrance. Both of their mouths drop open as he slowly bottoms out, filling her up and letting her feel every vein along his thick cock, stretching her out.