16: Bad at This

Blake wipes some sweat off of her forehead with the back of her hand, reaching for her water bottle as class finishes up. Lara comes over to grab her own water bottle, out of breath and just as sweaty.

"This class always kicks my ass," she whines, earning a breathy laugh from Blake. "I'm not headed home, by the way. Promised Gray I'd head straight over even though I'm sweaty."

"Have fun," Blake smirks, getting shoved by her friend. "Is Aves at home?"

"Nope, out with Ryan tonight," Lara hums, grabbing her bag. "If Ethan comes over, don't fuck him in the kitchen or anything. Please. Your room and... the bathroom are cool."

She laughs, waving her friend off before starting her walk home. It isn't freezing outside, so it's actually a nice walk that helps her cool off. She still immediately jumps in the shower when she arrives home, after making sure to text Ethan that she got back from her class safe.

He still hates the idea of her walking anywhere alone when it isn't broad daylight. Sometimes even then. Now that they're dating, he always asks for her to text him when she gets home. Blake thinks he's a little overprotective with it, but finds it cute.

After showering and blow-drying her hair, she slips into one of Ethan's shirts that she had lying around and decides to pour herself a bowl of cereal as a snack. She hears her phone going off just as she reaches for the almond milk.

Ethan: come over i'm hard
Blake: but I'm eating cereal
Ethan: but what if you weren't eating cereal ;))
Blake: then I'd go get some cereal
Ethan: not funny my dick is hard
Blake: you have hands don't you?
Ethan: i also have an incredibly hot but mean girlfriend
Ethan: lara is here why didn't you come with her
Blake: apartments empty, get your horny ass over here babe

He leaves her on read, which is a good indicator that he's already rushing over. She laughs to herself, shaking her head while placing her now empty bowl in the sink. This isn't the first time she's gotten messages like this, and it probably won't be the last. Blake always has her fun teasing him.

The door is unlocked, and Ethan lets himself right in with a smirk, finding Blake in her room when he gets there. He walks up behind her where she's bending over, pulling her hips right against his.

"You weren't kidding," she teases, feeling him on her ass before she stands up. Ethan grips her chin roughly, smashing his lips onto hers and slipping his tongue straight into her mouth. Blake slips a hand into his sweats, slowly stroking his cock and making his knees buckle. "What got you so fucking hard?"

She drops to her knees, Ethan's back up against her locked door, groaning as she drags her tongue across the tip. "Thinking about you in your pole dancing class."

"Yeah?" Blake grins, kissing at some of his thigh tattoos. "Maybe I'll show you in person sometime."

"Can you--fuck," he breathes, her tongue dragging across one of the thick veins. "Chérie, please don't tease today. Need you."

"Need me?" She hums against him, looking up at him with wide eyes. His teeth were tearing into his bottom lip, completely focused on watching her. "Since you asked nicely."