21: Decisions, Decisions

"Wanna--" Ethan hiccups, wavering on his feet, "wanna come back to my room?"

The girl he's speaking to, Stella, is a little less drunk than he is, but she nods with a smile. She thought he was just flirting with her for fun because he was drunk out of his mind, but is glad to see it actually went somewhere. It's no secret that most of the girls on the trip find him attractive--he just hasn't done anything more than flirt with them.

The truth is that he doesn't really want to sleep with anyone other than Blake, but is so drunk right now he thinks maybe getting back into old habits will help him get over her. If not, he's getting laid, so can he really be mad about it?

Today is Friday, and they finished their build in El Salvador sometime in the late afternoon. After finishing, the HFH team threw a celebration party, and well, he didn't have to worry about being hungover on the site tomorrow so he drank as much as he wanted (and that was a lot). They have some bullshit plans on their own that his friends are dragging him to in the morning, but that isn't important. What is important now is Stella, and getting his dick wet.

He locks the door to his room behind them, the girl instantly pulling his lips onto hers. She tastes like vodka and coke, and he isn't really a fan of how wet her lips were, but that doesn't matter much considering everything.

Ethan brings his hands up to her chest, groping her tits through her shirt--which has no bra underneath--as he hovers over her on his bed. One of his knees rests between her spread legs, her hand finding his hair and the other moving to palm him through his shorts.

He isn't getting hard. Like, at all.

With Blake, it took practically nothing for him to get hard. Ethan chalks it up to all of the alcohol in his system and the fact that they haven't really gotten started yet as he kisses her neck, feeling her grind herself on his leg. Stella's skin tastes like cheap perfume--it isn't pleasant.

The sound of a phone ringing interrupts them, and Stella huffs when he actually picks it up. It's Grayson. "Stay the fuck out of our room and don't call me, I'm busy," he hisses, tossing his phone to the other side. "S-sorry, babe. Roommate."

"Are you gonna fuck me or what, Ethan?" Stella purrs, nipping at his earlobe and undoing his belt. Still not hard. As she spits on her hand to start stroking him, Ethan pictures Blake in his mind.

"Mhm, but first you're gonna suck me off, yeah?" The girl smirks and moves to kneel on the floor, and Ethan thinks about Blake again. He pictures the way Blake looks up at him and bats her eyelashes, how she'll choke and sputter and look so pretty doing it, the little sounds she makes--Stella gags with only two inches of him in her mouth, but he can work with that. Ethan thinks about Blake once more, about the noises she makes when he bends over to finger her while she sucks his dick. "Ohh fuck, Blake."

Stella, with Ethan's cock in her mouth, immediately stops and pulls off. "Excuse me? Did you just call me Blake?"

"W-wait!" He groans, watching her wipe her mouth with a glare before stomping out of the room. He doesn't protest much--it's not like he's really that into her. Or that hard yet. Ethan was just trying to force something that he wasn't even sure he wanted.

Sighing, Ethan squints in the darkness instead of finding a light and looks for his belt again. He's going back to the party--but first he brushes his teeth to get the taste of Stella out of his mouth.

Before he can leave, Grayson let's himself in. "E! Ethan! Where are you, dumbass?"

"I'm--I'm in here," Ethan mumbles, his words slurred. He blinks slowly at his brother as he trudges out of the bathroom, leaning against the wall to stand straight. "What?"