Chapter 32: YouNow liveshow & Tanya Burr Lashes Launch Party

It was Thursday and I had been out all day taking photos. I had gone around the alley of London and tried to photograph the places that people usually didn't get to see. It didn't mean that the places weren't beautiful though and that was why I was doing a blog post on it. I was actually considered doing it an entire series on it: "Hidden picturesque places".  

I was rushing back to Nate's and then later we had to go to Tanya's launch for her range of lashes. I was so excited for her. I had been loving her lips and nails products.

"NaCHAN!" I called out as I turned the doorknob and entered his flat.

I heard him chuckle and assumed it was of the ridiculous nickname. I had just combined his first and middle names but I always emphasised the latter part of the name and Nate always cracked a smile.

"I've been out all day taking photos..." I began to ramble on as I entered the living room and found him sat at the dining table with his laptop on the table. His hands weren't near the keyboard and I realised that it was time for his weekly liveshow.

"Hey Abbs," Nate said cheerily.

"Oh, I'm sorry, honey. I forgot about your liveshow. I'll just be in your room," I said.

"Well..." Nate said hesitantly. He glanced at his screen. "My comments just went crazy and they are asking for you to join me."

I leaned against the table, still out of shot.

"Would you want me to?" I said as quietly as possible, hoping that the mike wouldn't pick it up and broadcast it to the people watching.

He did that adorable tilted head smile.

"How many people are watching?" I whispered.

I was terrified to be on something live. I had gotten used to be in Nate's daily vlogs because it wasn't like I could stay out of them but if I screwed up I could tell him to edit it out. In this he couldn't edit it out.

"I've got almost 8,000 people watching," he said. "Please, c'mon. Don't you guys promise to be nice?" he asked the screen.

Two second passed while his eyes darted over the screen. "They really want you to join."

Without overthinking it, I stepped to Nate's side of the table and pulled out the chair next to him. The second I sat down Nate pulled the chair closer to him and into shot.

The website looked a bit different from this perspective. I had been watching YouNow liveshows from some of the YouTube gang.

"Hello guys," I said and smiled into the laptop's camera. I should see the shot of Nate and I on the screen.

"Isn't she gorgeous?" Nate gushed.  He loved that I blushed ever so slightly every time he complimented me.

"Hey! Someone just proposed to you!" I exclaimed out of sheer surprise. When I saw my face on the screen, I tried to clam my mouth shut before anyone noticed but I didn't succeed.

Nate started laughing so hard that he rocked his chair.

"I'm sorry, bear with me," I said feeling flustered.

Nate swung his arm around me. "It's alright, honey. I'm only going to be on for another ten minutes or so but do you guys have any questions for us. It's unlikely that I'll get her in a main channel video but I got her for you now and I'm not letting her go," he said and hugged me tighter.

The comment started rolling in really fast. Most of them were really personal and I wasn't sure I wanted to discuss that with thousands of people. I did spot one that I wanted to answer though.