Author's note and sequel information

• Dedicado a YOU!

If you don't want to read my ramble of an author's note (which is understandable) and just came here for the sequel information, just check my profile for the book. If you haven't guessed it yet, it's called "Living with a YouTuber!?" and will continue to feature Abigail and Nate as their relationship develops and Abigail gets more and more wrapped up in the YouTube business.

I'm feeling a bit insecure because my numbers at that story is starting at zero again, so I could greatly appreciate support and feedback. Thank you so much! It'll be updated once a week.

I am horrible at finishing stories and I am so proud that this one made it to the end, well not end of the series but at least of this "part". I would never have imagined that it would get the support that it has gotten and I'm so happy when I see your comments. It lets me know that I made the right choice in sharing my story on here. It feels awesome to have other people enjoy my story.

As far as I know (please to correct me if I'm mistaken), it an original idea to create an entire fictional couple and "place" them alongside real life YouTubers. If you're wondering why I chose to do my story like this, it's because I didn't want to give real people a love interest and decide how they would act in a relationship. I can't possibly know that even if I feel like I know the YouTubers really well.

My story has had a lot of different aspects and I was wondering if you had a favourite? I think this might be all of them:

-       One-on-one #Natigail interaction

-       Blog posts written out in the chapter

-       Being with their family members

-       Abigail (with or without Nate) hanging out with YouTubers

-       In-depth description of the days at YouTube conventions

I like all of the aspects but some are more difficult to write than others. I especially enjoy writing about the conventions because so much exciting stuff is always happening there and all the YouTubers are in one place.

The reason I wanted to update and finish "Dating a YouTuber!?" today is because it's my first year anniversary here on Wattpad (19th of January). I posted a complete story on that date and then I began this one in June. I try not to think about how January and June are exam months and both decisions were done out of procrastination but I'm so happy it did it.  

I guess that's more than enough ramble, so I just want to end it on a big fat thank you, especially those who remembered to vote on so many chapters and everyone that took the time to type a lovely comment. I've spent so much time writing this and it's lovely to get feedback like that. THANK YOU!

EDIT: On the 28th of January 2015 this story surpassed 10,000 reads. That's such a large number, so again (I know you must be bored of hearing this but I'll continue anyway) thank you so much for reading!

EDIT 2: On the 26th/27th of November 2015 this story surpassed 25,000 reads. That's more than I ever thought it would reach. Thank you so much to all the people who've read this since it's been completed!