17

The lunch break on Monday has been the most dramatic for Renesmee and everybody who now know the true story between her and Jacob. Her friends want to help her, alas they can't do it by themselves. Neither of them has been in this situation or anything like that before.

So they decide to talk to a trusted adult - in this case, the teacher who has given them the assignment to write the letter.

The teacher is not surprised by what she hears. She has always known that there has been something going on in her student's life. And now that her little secret is out, she hopes that the young girl can find a solution.

For the rest of the lunch break, the hybrid, her friends and their teacher are brainstorming what should Renesmee do in her current situation. It's not gonna be a short day when the time comes and not everybody is going to take it lightly.

"I think I want to forgive him," Renesmee murmurs, nervously playing with her fingers.

Her friends look at each other. Is it a good idea to forgive Jacob? After he has hurt her like that? But if she has forgiven her family for wanting the best for her, yet making this huge mistake, then she can open her heart and do the same for Jacob.

Renesmee tugs on her white top from nerves. Her friends are next to her, one of them rubbing her shoulder to show moral support that is clearly needed.

"Remember, Renesmee - the choice is yours and if they don't respect it, then it's their loss," the teacher reminds her and softly smiles at her, almost the same way as grandma Esme.

The hybrid nods her head, realizing her teacher is indeed right. She hopes that there will be little to no conflict - that's the last thing she wants, despite it being inevitable.

At the end of the day, with the help of her friends and their teacher, Renesmee has made up her mind.