Decaydance bucket list twitter and stuff ch. 1

PETE'S POV:

What is Haley about to tell me? I'm really scared. She looks tough on the outside, but I'm sure on the inside she's as scared as I am but won't admit it to herself. I pushed those thoughts to the back of my head when Halez started talking again. "Well... The doctor said I have a small case of liver cancer and there's no telling how long I'll live. It's from smoking." She said, and hugged me super tight.  I was in shock, and really sad. This is my 'little sister' we're talking about. Nothing can hurt her, or so I thought. I had a genious plan then, and looked up but there was no light bulb lit up, like in the garage, but I said my idea anyways. "Well start making a bucket list and I'll do all I can to help you accomplish every single thing on that list." I said, and she sniffled, but agreed saying it would mostly have stuff to do with music, her passion. "Thanks, you're the best Petie" She said and kissed my cheek. It's not weird anymore, I've gotten used to her extremely affectionate behavior over the years, and I don't blush anymore. 

__________HALEY'S POV____________________________

Pete turned on the radio, and "Love Like Woe" by The Ready Set came on. I sung along and came up with my first bucket list task, 1) Talk to @thereadyset on the phone

So, I guess I've gotta quit smoking...my phone went off again.

Unknown number: "Are you ignoring me? :/"

Ohh, I totally forgot! I gotta check who Mr. Stranger actually is! I went to the text from earlier,

Unknown Number:  You follow me on twitter, sorry I should introduce myself; my name is Jordan Witzigreuter! :) I go by the name of The Ready Set in the music biz.  You like my music right? 

~**BUCKLIST TASK # 1: ACHIEVED!**~

My phone beeped again, and I realized it was a mobile update from twitter... Twitter: @thereadyset: Texting a beautiful girl I wish could be mine," It read. I actually got a bit jealous that he was texting someone else while he was texting me. I then decided to text him back, "Me: So what have you been up to today Jordan? I really do like your music, by the way :)" Then I noticed Pete waving his hand in front of my face, he was asking who I was texting and why I was smiling. I just smiled and told him snarkily, "My secret boyfriend," And I stuck out my tongue at him. He laughed and didn't question me anymore... just put in the new NeverShoutNever cd called Harmony. We both sang along to every song, like the geeks we are. I had a bucket list idea then: 2) meet/sing with @christoferdrew. Pete parked in the lot and we walked upstairs to our shared apartment.  I changed into pajamas, and fell asleep. It's been a long day. 

____Jordan's POV_________(WOW!)

I was looking through my many followers, scrolling through but stopping at the occasional pretty girl. I saw one girl that took my breath away, her twitter name was @HaaleyReneee, and she was incredibly stunning. Her account was hooked to her cell, so it had her phone number, I couldn't resist texting her. I just wish someone like her would actually love me, but that's just wishful thinking. I started texting: Why, hello Dahling, how are you oon this dandy day?;)"  I said first, hoping I didn't sound like a complete pedophile creeper. In order to make me seem semi-normal, I then sent:   You follow me on twitter, sorry I should introduce myself; my name is Jordan Witzigreuter! :) I go by the name of The Ready Set in the music biz.  You like my music right? And after that;  Are you ignoring me? :/"

It took her about a hour to text me back, but I figured she was  busy in some way or another.

Finally my phone played the song "Sugar We're Going Down Swinging" by Fall Out Boy, before they broke up. I wonder... now that my songs play on the radio, if i could meet up with Pete Wentz to see if he could sign me? I'll google his contacts to see if I can meet up with him sometimes. Anyways, after that train of thought I decided to check my new text message Haaley Renee: So what have you been up to today Jordan? I really do like your music, by the way :)" FINALLY! OH MY GOSH, SHE TEXTED BACK my head was screaming, without realizing, I typed a quick twitter status: "Texting a beautiful girl that I wish could be mine." I told the stunning Haley goodnight, but got no response. Probably fast asleep, I figured. I took off my skinny jeans and shirt and got in bed in just my boxers. When my head hit the pillow, dreams started immediately. Most involving meeting Pete Wentz, my music idol, or the amazing Haley Renee. As my dreams were about to get really good and mesh together; me meeting Haley and her friend Pete Wentz ( Where'd that come from?) I heard my text ringtone playing. I woke up and it was just my dad, a.k.a. my manager: I scored you a interview with Pete Wentz for Saturday, but there will be another musician at the interview with you. Killing two birds with one stone. Who's Your daddy? I quickly texted back: That's awesome! But you don't have to ask who my daddy is, since it's clearly you. Who's the other musician? The only reply I got was: Never Shout Never (Christofer Drew) and the interview will take place in his apartment. Will e-mail you the directions. I was so psyched, it's already Thursday so only two more days until I meet my idol! I looked at the clock, 5 am. I wonder if Haley's up. I decided to just text her an update because I was that excited. I texted: Ohmygosh! Thought I should share with you.. I'm meeting my idol; PETE WENTZ. In 2 days!! The best part? The interviews at his apartment! I sent the update to twitter too... changing a few words though.

.....................Meanwhile, at Pete's House................................................................. 

HALEY'Z POV.

Peeteee!!!! Where are you? I was looking around the house, but found a note taped to my bedroom dor. Went to the bar, be back later........love you Halez! -Peter Lewis Kingston Wentz III. He better not come home from the bar with another one of those wannabe scene sluts. I know I'm scene, but it's different.. I'm allowed to trash my stereotype am I not? I texted Pete asking if what Jordan texted me was true. I got a drunken call that consisted of Pete saying that it was, indeed true, and I heard a hoe's, oops I mean girl's voice in the background then he hung up on me.