chapter 8: Parents and Skype buddies,

recap: "Hey, I forgot to tell you... I have a rare lung cancer," I said to my parents.

"Honey, don't joke about things like that," My mom scolded me. "Gina... I don't think she's joking." My dad said. I noticed his eyes getting teary, so I gave him a hug, whispering that I still loved him. "In that case, Haley, you're sure you don't want to live with us and Stephen until things get bad?" My mom asked me in a tiny voice. " No thanks, guys, I have a bucket list Pete has to help me with. I'll come visit, though." I told my parents as they were leaving. Jordan came over and we decided to go into my room to hang out. I went on skype to check if my friend Ron was on skype, he's around Pete's age, but we get along really well, even though we haven't met each other yet. He lives in Nevada, and I'm going to meet him by the end of this month at a concert he has around here. I saw that he was on, and started talking to him and he called me prettyful then we had random chat until he said he had to go to the main recording room. I said bye, and that I'd see him soon.(He's in a band, that's why he's touring here. )  His band isn't quite too popular yet, so it's a free show, but I do get backstage passes! Go me! Anyways, I looked over at Jordan who was trying to look through all my pictures. "No way! You met Taio Cruz? You're so lucky babe" He yelled from behind one of my photo albums, correctly named, My husbands<3, and yes, I was young when I made that title. Most of the pictures were around the time I first moved in with Pete, at 15 and I met a buncha famous people at around 15 and 1/2. You may think it's a big deal, but really... All you need are drugs to get backstage to shows, especially on Warped Tour. I have some funny tour stories about the stuff that has happened on BrokeNCYDE's bus, involving Axe and flames... What a great way to be woken up, right? Yeah.... No. Se7en thought it would be clever if him and (Phat) J would throw flames at me since I'm such a heavy sleeper. "Yeah, I also know BrokeNCYDE and thr guys from Woe Is Me." "You serious? I hate you, babe." Jordan told me. I replied with, "You like screamo? What are your favorite bands?" "Woe Is Me, Pierce The Viel, and Black Viel Brides, you?"  "Black Viel Brides are good, but I love Sev. too much to not include; BrokeNCYDE, and BMTH is pretty good too." I told him. " I never dreamed of you liking screamo music, back when I was another one of your obsessed fans." I told him. "Well, I go to parties every once in awhile when I'll see Oli, or one of the Nicks. I just had to check out their kind of music, and I got hooked." He told me. " I know what we should do Halez!" Jordan called, looking through all my tour memoirs. I quirked a questioning eyebrow, and he all but yelled, " Let's go downstairs and cover a bunch of songs than blast our covers while we have a picture-taking, dance party!" I laughed at how excited he was, but said "Fine, but why take pictures? And we have to record our own music?" "Yeaah! I'll post everything on my twitter baabe! You'll be on people's ipods before you know it! And it'll get everyone excited for you & Lamoni's duets!" He told me, knowing that he won. "Fine..... Should I change clothes?" I asked Jordan. "Yeehh!! I'll find something hot for you to wear! And how about I wear this?" Jordan said, while holding my ready set shirt up to him. I nodded and laughed really hard. He stripped his plaisd shirt and slipped on my band shirt. "Omg! I so like, love Jordan Witzigreuter! I'm his number one fan!" Jordan imitated in a high-pitched voice. I cracked up and walked over to my closet. "What could possibly be 'hot' in here?" I mumbled, apparently lousd enough for Jordan to hear. "It's gettin hot in hurr!! So take of all your clothes!" He belted out. "I am gettin' so hot, I wanna' take my clothes offf." I replied. "WE GOTTA COVER THAT! NOW FIND SOMETHING SMEXXY BABEZZ!" Jordan yelled urgently at me. I saluted him, like a soldier. " Help me find clothes?" I asked in a baby voice. He just nodded, and approached my closet. he mumbled something, which I think was " I don't know how you get dressed every day..." I just laughed, and he yelled something from the opposite end of my walk-in closet.  "How about a dress with this jacket?" I asked Jordan. holding up my fake-leather jacket. "Yeaa! Where are your dresses?" Jordan asked me. I pointed to the right of him. "Do you have a red one? Red's hottt...." Jordan told me, I laughed and said, "Yeah, you're looking at it, it's next to the pink."  He pulled it out.  Well, you can get changed, and I'll go make sure nobody's using the studio" Jordan told me, I nodded, and pulled out my make-up and outfit.He left and I changed, sprayed some Victoria Secret Body Mist, and started on teasing my hair and applying smoky eye-shadow and eyeliner. I finished that all in about ten minutes and went downstairs to see Jordan sitting on the couch talking to Pete. "Let's go, love." I called to Jordan, but was met with Pete getting up. "Petie.... I love you, but I meant JorJor." I tried to break it to him gently. Pete still, fake cried, and went to curl up into a ball on the couch by Jordan. "JorJor, your girlfriend's being meeaaannnnn" He whined, and fell in Jordan's lap to start fake crying again.