The Day Before jitters. ch.2

RECAP: Went to the bar, be back later.... Love you Halez! -Peter Lewis Kingston Wentz III

____________Pete'z POV:____________ I hung up the phone with Haley, looked to my left than my right noticing two girls sitting very close to me, on barstools. For somne reason they looked like each other, sisters maybe? The blonde, on my right, said she was Jessica. She then introduced her sister, Ashlee; the black-haired girl sitting on my left. She seemed more timid than Jessica, so we exchanged numbers, and I told the girls I had to go home to take care of my 'sick' best friend, and to text me any time. You may be thinking, Hayley isn't THAT sick yet, so why did I say that? To be honest, Jessica was touching me and I got uncomfortable, the beer was wearing out of my system because  I was that annoyed.

 I left the bar and went home, to find Halez jumping on the couch singing the ready set music, then stopping every time she got a text.. mumbling random words/lyrics.  I observed this more than once because she still hasn't noticed me in the doorway. I couldn't take the curiosity anymore, so I snuck up behind Haley to see her sending a text to someone named Jordan<3 In her contacts. I made a noise of confusion in the back of my throat and that made Haley jump off of the couch and land on top of me, we both  fell onto the ground with a thud soon followed by a loud "Ouuuchhhiieee Petie!" I apologized with a teasing smirk working it's way onto my  face. "So.... who's Jordan? Oh I can't forget the heart after his name." Haley blushed a billion shades of red and said nobody.... Of course. 

______HAAALLEEY'ZZ POV____________

After I hung up the phone with Pete, I decided to wait for him to cpome home on the living room couch. As soon as I sat down, I got a text. Jordan: I'm bored. Wanna play a game?

I replied: Who are you? Saw? But sure, what game? I'm bored too... My friend Pete's at the bar. Jordan came up with a game pretty quickly, he would give me random lyrics from bands he's toured with and I had to guess the song or band. First, he did a bunch of WeShouldWhisper songs, another one of my obsessions, of course I got all of them right. Next was some Travie Mccoy, which I didn't really know, so he laughed at me. I started singing his songs (The Ready Set) until I got the next game question. I rocked through round 5( Hey Monday) and 6(Panic! At the Disco,) I did bad in the last round, which was Fall Out Boy. He said he hasn't toured with this band but he idolized them. I found it weird when he said it was Fall Out  Boy. I know the whole band, geez. Something all of the sudden popped into my head to send to Jordan... U excited for tomorrow, meeting Pete? By the way... I have a little suprise to tell you before your interview xD.  Almost immediately, I got a text back, Jordan<3: Why would you torture me by flaunting a suprise that II have to wait a day for?? But yes! I'm meeting my musical idol: PETER LEWIS KINGSTION WENTZ!!

I laughed a little, and texted back:You forgot the third generation at the end of his full name, but it's ok... I always forget when I say his ridiculously long  name. =) Pete knocked on my door, asking if I was okay and was he allowed in. I quickly sent a text to Jordan telling him to take 10 til he texts me back, that he should print the directions to Pete's (our) apartment. I told Petie he could come in my room, even though it was messy... (What do you expect? A 17 year old girl that moved out of her parent's house at 15? Yeah, they wouldn't let me get a car. So I talked to Pete and moved in.) Anyways, Petie came in and asked me if he knew who Jordan was. "Not yet, but you will soon. He's coming over tomorrow." I said so low, I thought he couldn't hear. Apparently he did, since he told me " Be ready by ten, because I want you to help me out with this double interview. You can interview NevershoutNever, Christofer Drew and I'll interview Jordan Witzigreuter of The Ready Set." I think Pete's drunken-ness has wore off, he pieced together what we both said. "JORDAN! I'm  meeting your Jordan tomorrow! How do you know Jordan Witzigreuter??" He said for the first and last time that I had to clean my room, and I just laughed as he left.  Then I got another text, Twitter: @thereadyset: Pete Wentz only lives 5 minutes from my house! Sweet! Everyone wish me luck with the interview! I smiled slightly, 5 minutes, eh? That's pretty cool.. Who'd have known? I texted Jordan back; Good luck with your interview tomorrow! I bet Pete's really nice, so you shouldn't have to worry! -Halezz[= I was trying to play it off like I wasn't best friends with Petie so the look on his face will be priceless tomorrow. Ahh! I get to meet Jordan Witzigreuter in person tomorrow! I need to find the perfect outfit! The small fangirl in my mind yelled at me. I got up, expertly avoiding all the tour memoirs laid strategically around my room. i passed by my favorite shirt that read:" Love with all you have, the ready set" I contemplated wearing the old tour shirt from last summer but settled on wearing something more flattering. Anyways, I walked to my closet and pulled out a blue mini dress  that reached to my mid thighs, and some white heels. Not that I'm trying to impress Christofer Drew or anything, I just decided to wear heels with the dress.( What? It's my favorite dress!)  I also picked out white chunky bead necklace and some rainbow bangles (bracelets.) I realized I haven't texted Jordan in about an hour. Weird since we've been texting nonstop since we met each other, really.  Anyways, I went back to my phone to find 5 texts from Jordan:1) Are you still alive, deary? 2)I'm so excited for tomorrow! i won't be able to sleep! 3) I sound like a girl but OMG what should I wear? Lol. 4) I take it you're dead then?NOOOO!! *falls to floor in agony* 5) But seriously, what do I wear? I started cracking up and decided to answer his first few texts then deal with the Other ones after that. I texted: I'm back sorry, I was busy getting ready for Petie's plans for me tomorrow. Would you really miss me that much if I was dead? Then I ran and asked Pete what I should tell Jordan to wear. He chuckled slightly and said, "A Fall Out Boy shirt with skinny jeans and converse. See if he actually does. I promise I won't laugh....." Just then I got a text, Jordan: I would miss you that much, if you would help me pick out a friggin outfit already babez! I laughed and texted back: First of all, what band tees do you own? Knowing Petie, he'll end up laughing too hard if Jordan wore a FOB tee. I got a text back from him and smiled, Jordan: A Day To Remember, Bring Me The Horizon,FOB, All Time Low, and Travie Mccoy. I smiled, knowing that Travie is a good friend of Petie's. I texted back:Wear the Travie Mccoy tee, I'm sure it will look good with some skinny jeans and.... Do you have converse that will match it?                 

Jordan: How about my black converse and some yellow nerd glasses?  I knew the shirt he was talking about immediately, since I helped Trav design it. I texted back after thinking about how hot Jordan would look in the outfit. Without thinking, I said: Yeaah! That would look really hot on you! Good luck with the interview!  After the message sent I regretted saying it would look hot on him, even though it would. I can't wait to see him in real lifee! I texted back quickly: I mean, I'm sure Pete will like it. I read somewherethat  him & Travie are really close. I shouldn't be lying to him, but I think it's all worth it for the look on his face. Technically, I'm not really lying, I read on Travie's phone that him and Pete are close. Weird he had that in his phone's notes, right? Oh well, I'm not going to question Travie. I reached for my back pocket, about to grab my pack of cigs before I remembered that they are legit CANCER sticks. That puts a damper on the mood. I threw them out the window straight into the Garbage recepticle that will be taken away soon, if I threw them away in the house I wouldn't be able to resist having a smoke. Then again, I do want to live until I at least meet Jordan and accomplish my bucket list, what's left on my bucket list is: Meet/Sing with Christofer Drew, chill with @AllTimeLow, hug @kbarstereo from Stereo Skyline,and get Petie a wiifey. I walked downstairs to the kitchen aiming to eat  a Cosmic Brownie (I'm not very healhy) and on the way I saw Pete's phone laying on his bed. I ran and grabbed it. I don't normally eavesdrop or snoop, but Pete's been reaally happy lately. I found a bunch of lovey texts from a girl named Ashley. I should interrogate Pete about this later. (Hey, he did it to me with Jordan, I'm allowed.) I found the box empty and wrote it down on the grocery list for next time someone goes to the store. After snooping on Pete's phone and just giving up on finding food, I decided to just go to my room and take a shower, I washed everything with my vanilla body wash from Bath & Body Works, got out and fixed my hair so I'd only have to brush it & put in my  bright blue extension tomorrow, instead of straighten, rewash/ blowdry it and tease and put in the extension. My phone beeped. Jordan: What time are you gonna wake up tomorrow? I'm gonna need a pep talk. A good, convincing one at that.  I smiled  and said: I know where Pete Wentz lives, how about we meet outside of his house at 9:30? The interviews at 11 right? We can hang out til then, and I'll tell you my suprise. Jordan: Oh yeah! The suprise! And 9:30, are you sure you want to waste your beauty sleep for me? It's okay if you don't. I laughed out loud(LOL'd) and sent back:No trust me, it's okay, I'll be getting up at 8:00 anyways because my best friend is a weirdo. And it's not a problem meeting outside his house, if you were wondering! I'm excited but nervous for the suprise as well! I'll see you tomorrow JorJor! [=