chapter 13 fiinallyyy!

____HAALEYY________

It's Saturday! Ohmygosh, I'm meeting  Ron in like a hour! I have to hurry and get readyy! I got dressed in the outfit that Jordan helped me pick out, and called in Pete for make-up advice. "I think you should go really heavy on the eye-liner, add some... what's it called, blush? And this lipgloss that I found in the living room." Pete told me, as I nodded. "Will you help me put on eyeliner? You're the best at putting it on..." I tried to butter up Pete, "Fine, but i'm gonna go get mine so tease your hair til I can find mine, k?" I nodded happily as i heard Pete's door creak open and started to tease my hair, I finished doing that in about 5 minutes, and as I was putting a lime-green hair extension in, my door opened, and Pete yelled "Aha I found it!" I laughed, and went to go sit on my bed. Pete was circling my eyes repeatedly. He filled in some cracks, then handed me a mirror. "Thanks, now I just need to add a little mascara and lip gloss. I put on the blush while you  went on that search mission." I quickly applied lipgloss, grabbed my demo, ipod, and cell. I heard a honk outside and Travie shouting at me to hurry my ass up. I ran downstairs, got in T's car, and proceeded to try to fix my hair from the run down the stairs. 'You look hott, Halez. Ronnie is going to be suprised," He told me. "Yeah... He's seeen me with make-up on one time on webcam, and that was when I did my make-up.. Pete was my make-up artist today." We pulled up to the building where the concert was, and got out to see a bunch of emo-looking people walking around the place. "Hey! Have you seen Ronnie?" I asked the guy that was walking in front of me," "Yeh I'll take you to him... Follow me, I'm Andy y the way, so you know Ronnie?"Andy asked me.His voice was very deep. and I was drooling just a bit.  "Yeah.. I've been talking to him on skype since they were touring Germany," I told Andy. "You look really familiar, are you in a band?" I asked him. "I'm from Black Veil Brides, do you like us?" Andy asked. I was shocked at first, but regained my composure quickly, "Yeah, you guys are really good... In fact, I covered Knives & Pens on my demo.." I told him, i pulled the demo out of my CD. He looked at me weirdly, "Well, my friend thought it would be fun if I brought a demo to play for Ronnie." I explained. "Oh, well I found him finally. There he is, but if you wouldn't mind, could I hear that demo after Ronnie?" Andy asked me. I nodded, and tapped Ronnie on the arm. He turned to me, "Yeah, do I know you?" He asked, but a minute later I got a hug. "Haley, it's nice to meet you finally in person! So i guess I should formally introduce myself, Ronnie Radke to your service, miss Haley." Ronnie told me, bowing to the ground. I just laughed, when Travie cleared his throat. Oops, forgot he was there. "By the way, this is my friend Travie, Travie, this is Ronnie... obviously," 

____ANDY(SIXX)'s POV______

I was looking around, inspecting our future crowd, when an insanely beautiful girl entered. She looked confused at first, like she was looking for somebody.  I went to go rescue her, and her insanely familiar-looking friend. I asked if she was looking for anybody, and she was looking for Ronnie. I don't know how that dude gets so many hot chicks. I didn't think she recognized who I was, so I told her I was Andy, from BVB. She looked shocked, and then reached for her bag to pull out a proffessional-looking Cd. She went on saying that she covered knives and pens, and I had a feeling it would be really good. I asked if I could listen to it after Ronnie, and she said yes. She told me that she was talking to Ronnie on skype since they toured Germany, and I was in shock. This was the girl that gave awesome advice and  the band was trying to hit on? I don't blame them, now that I see her. I spotted Ronnie, and led her towards him. "I'll see you in a bit," I told her, but she was too busy talking to Ronnie. I watched them talk for a little while, and as she pulled out the demo cd, Ronnie jumped up onto the stage. "Excuse me everyone, this is my friend Haley's cover cd, and I think I should blast it over the sound system in here." He said into the mic. I nodded, and showed Ronnie where to put the cd into so it would play for everyone to hear. "What if it's bad?" I asked Ronnie. "Trust me, it won't be.. I've heard her sing & scream on skype before," Ronnie reassured me. I walked out of the back room, to hear Knives and Pens blasting. I almost fell over in shock. She was really just about as good as me. I spotted Haley sitting in the corner taking turns whispering to Travie, and hiding her blush in her face. The song ended, as all of the bands cheered. I saw Craig Mabbit walk over to her, and she looked up in suprise, then blushed again. Next thing I know, Ronnie was on the stage, calling me and the band up there. "Did you liike it?" Ronnie teased to me. I took the microphone. "It was great, and I'm pretty sure we all agree. So stop blushing Haley." I said laughing, I whispered to Ronnie asking if he should have Haley & her friend come onto the stage for the next song. Most people here had no idea who Haley was, but that was about to change. Ronnie nodded, and called them up to the stage.  He also called up his band. "Now, if I'm thinkin' right, there will be a cover or two of our songs next. So let's bring up the rest of ETF, ok?" Ronnie said, as Haley was still fighting her way up to the mini stage in the 'chill room.' as I dubbed it.

____HAALEY'Z POV________

"I can't believe all this time, I've been talking to Ronnie Radke! He stole my demo cd, and I saw Andy chasing after him. I don't have a good feeling about this... I heard music blasting like a minute after they dissappeared, I started blushing just about the second after my voice came through the sound system. Travie looked at me in suprise, "We never played these back, did we?" I shook my head saying no to him, and started blushing so i put my head in my hands. "It's not bad for a one-time recording and listening," Travie told me. i got tapped on my shoulder, and looked up to see Craig Mabbit. "You look insanely familiar, I'm Craig Mabbit... nice to meet you," He said. I told him nice to meet you too when something occured to me. "Wait, you're in EscapeTheFate right?" He nodded at me, and a look of recognition crossed his face. "Oh my gosh! Boobs!! It's so nice to finally see you in person!" He yelled in my ear. If you're wondering, yes the whole band of ETF likes to call me boobs. They think I have big boobs, and.. their imagination isn't the best when they're drunk and/or high at 2 am. I guess the name stuck in their minds. I started blushing as Travie was telling me that it looked like Ronnie and Andy were up to something. He then proceeded to whisper in my ear 'why'd he call you boobs??" I just laughed and replied, "You don't wanna know, Tbizkit." 

____A/N________

I actually do have a friend on skype that lives far away & is in a band. I dunno if that's exciting but yeah.... they do call me boobs, for the same reason that's in the story. Oh my gosh, if this actually happened to me,  I think I'd die.  Now, if you'll excuse me.. It is almost midnight & i need to be up by 9 tomorrow so I think imma go to bedz. :aterr... & if anyone's still reading this, i'll try to type more soon but.. finals for school are this week :/