chapter 14

recap: Why'd he call you boobs?" Travie asked me. "You don't wanna know...."

**warning** sorry if there's typos, the L key isn't cooperating with my typing needs lately.

pic: Andy Sixx!

ps: I don't know if the order's screwed up around chap 10? but i hope it makes sense....

____HALEYY'S POV_______

After talking to Craig for a little bit, I saw Andy and Ronnie running around and grabbing people before throwing them on the mini-stage. Guess who was next? Me and Travie, of course. After us, Craig was on the stage. I got up and looked at the others on the stage. It seemed to be all of ETF, minus Ronnie. Nevermind, there he is.  "So guys, you've heard her coverrs... What do you think?" Ronnie asked his band. The guys were nodding, as Craig ran for the microphone "Boobs, err uh... I mean Haley  is a great singerr!!!" Ronnie and Craig laughed as I got tacked by the rest of Escape The Fate, who were screaming about missing me. I looked at Travie, who, by now joined the little laughing group. "Who knew you coud sing this good?" I heard Andy ask outside of the group hug-tackle. "Well, there's... Travie McCoy over there, Ronnie right there, Pete Wentz, my brother Stephen and... my boyfriend Jordan Witzigreuter. And now whoever else is here knows!" I told Andy once I got out of the heap of men laying on the floor moaning in pain. "She was right, her boobs aren't that giant... But I did happen to feel them!" Craig yelled once he got up. "Dude, that was my dick...."  Monte said, while looking competely disgusted. Craig started screaming and yelling something about hand sanitizer as we all started cracking up. Once we stopped laughing, Ronnie turned to me pouting. "You have a boyfriend & I wasn't informed? Damn, I was planning on flirting with you..." He said as we started laughing once again. Ronnie nudged me then, "Go introduce yourself to my friends.. I bet they're confused, with that  small space inside their heads. I stepped up to the microphone, "Hey guys, I'm Haley Jerzak.... known by the name of Boobs by ETF, and I'm good friends with Ronnie... And if you're wondering who this is... Travie McCoy, a good friend." I said to the crowd.  "I wanna be a billionaire, soo fuckin baad!! I'm Jersey, by the way.." This guy called out from the crowd. I heard the last songs on my demo playing, by BMTH. I saw the Jersey guy starting a mosh pit with everyone in the little crowd. Next thing, Jersey was standing next to me. "So whatsup hot stuff?" He asked me.  "Jersey, she has a boyfriend. Why don't you introduce her to your band & anyone you come across??" I heard Ronnie rescue me. "Ok! Come on guys!" Jersey jumped off the stage and spun around in circles like a chicken with it's head cut off. "Where'd  you guys goooo?" He caled to the ceiling. "Right here dumbass, nice goin' drinking before the show." I heard a feminine voice saying, and after that a girl and another guy appeared next to us. "Found them! Haley no wait, Cassadee meet Travie and Travie meet Haley," Jersey slurred at us. We waved at each other, "And at Jersey's horrible introducing skills.. I'm Alex," The guy next to Cassadee said. "Hi, I'm Haley and this is Travie." I spoke for both of us.  "You're a great singer! Was that you screaming too?" Alex asked me.  I started blushing, then coughing pretty hard. "You ok Halez? Need to go home? And yes, Pete told me." Travie whispered in my ear. I finally stopped coughing and found some blood in my hand, ew. I wiped it on my jeans and answered Alex. "It was me screaming in every song but Don't Go by Bring Me The Horizon, that was Travie. " I whispered to Travie about most likely leaving in a half hour. I pullled out my cell phone and added Cassadee, Alex, and Jersey's numbers. Then I found ETF and got all of their numbers, along with Ronnie's. Finally, I found Andy. "Andy! I need yo number fool!" I called after him, surprised at how hoarse my voice was. He turned around and gave me his number, and I texted Ronnie that I wasn't feeling good so I was going home. Before I could get out the door though, Ronnie found me and gave me a giant bear-hug. "Be on Skype tonight, kay?" He asked me. I nodded into his chest and escaped from the crowded 'chill room' as I heard Andy reffering to it. Me and Travie were going back to Pete's and I formed the pan in my head that, since I was finally getting symptoms.. I would text Jordan & he'd hopefully stay the night, then the next day I'll go to my parent's house. I do kinda miss them, and the house gets lonely when Pete's  out with Ashley. 

Author's Note: Ok I'm on a lung cancer site, and it says the symptoms are 

Coughing, (most common) Shortness of breath (dyspnea)

Fatigue

Wheezing

Pain in the chest, shoulder, upper back, or arm

Coughing up blood (hemoptysis)

Repeated pneumonia or bronchitis

Loss of appetite (anorexia) and weight loss

General pain

Hoarseness

Swelling of face or neck

Pleural effusion

(more info on www.lungcanceralliance.org)

Also says that it varies on the case, and normaly shows up in the late stages. So, to be technical.. Haley is getting these symptoms because she's had this for a litte over 5 months, and she found out 2 months ago in the story. Her  tumor has been growing for awhile, and she hasn't noticed symptoms until right about now. So yeahh.... And just gonna say that... My L key is so effed up that, just for you guys, I clicked L repeatedly every time you see that letter. Love you guys, (Hallelujah! I think the L key's finally working! right as I'm typing byee, of course,) 

xxMorganxx =P <3